Next promotion

NovCruisin

I don't know if this information is already out there but I just wanted to pass it along in case it helped anyone. I called Holland America's customer service line to inquire whether, if I booked a cruise during the snap fares promotion, that it would be eligible to change to the Explore4 promotion (without losing my deposit) if that came up at a later date. I was told that it could not be 'transferred", my booking would have to be cancelled and then the new booking would be with new promotion. The deposit would be handled in the fashion you selected either non-refundable or if you purchased cancellation protection. The agent said their next promotion will be rolled out on August 1st but she did not say what that promotion would be.

I don't know if this information is already out there but I just wanted to pass it along in case it helped anyone. I called Holland America's customer service line to inquire whether, if I booked a cruise during the snap fares promotion, that it would be eligible to change to the Explore4 promotion (without losing my deposit) if that came up at a later date. I was told that it could not be 'transferred", my booking would have to be cancelled and then the new booking would be with new promotion. The deposit would be handled in the fashion you selected either non-refundable or if you purchased cancellation protection. The agent said their next promotion will be rolled out on August 1st but she did not say what that promotion would be.

What do you mean: "..or if you purchased cancellation protection?"

What do you mean: "..or if you purchased cancellation protection?"

When I called about the decrease in our pricing (did not see it was non refundable - in fact, it wasn't on the website yet), I was informed that was non refundable, no changes permitted including price decreases or promos and, unless I took CCP I would lose the deposit if I wanted to change.

When I called about the decrease in our pricing (did not see it was non refundable - in fact, it wasn't on the website yet), I was informed that was non refundable, no changes permitted including price decreases or promos and, unless I took CCP I would lose the deposit if I wanted to change.

Thank you, Kazu. I thought that the CCP would cover the non-refundable deposit. HAL's own website, if you click on the Cancellation Plan and Frequently Asked Questions, it clearly states for non-refundable payments.