Connections Party Registration

PENNST66

Contacted Celebrity about the problems everyone has been having with signing up for a connections party! The person who I spoke to has submitted a ticket to fix the link and the web page. She mentioned it should take about a week and she will email me once this is fixed! I will inform you all when the link is repaired so those that need to register can do so! Fair winds and following seas.

Contacted Celebrity about the problems everyone has been having with signing up for a connections party! The person who I spoke to has submitted a ticket to fix the link and the web page. She mentioned it should take about a week and she will email me once this is fixed! I will inform you all when the link is repaired so those that need to register can do so! Fair winds and following seas.

Thanks. Couldn't understand why I was just getting the Celebrity home page.

Are you not able to register here: https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections

You have to click on the field placeholder, and not the little down arrow, to register:

dRlF-sogo568VWY9HAWbBkUKBDscn0n2HQlYUosfRpVs0HIhTw17pv4mO5GkM9LMUY8kTLmTm9IEtcOTvNxdbIt1TxQkwc2D1zA3UWOqUayEaxODBnoJfweg9aQBqHbiZDQkRd-R0mZ3lB2vQk900fXTBDmxeDiDzhbptb5OxQ4WfZQD4Osrumu10q2zRAyIuI81BLsVVUMTlVf41qLRo7TPTfRQ9LGfsEdKH3yaeV_vkUSMMYgQSAD2_sAaKOllblJFhsip1MsulK_tppgg8tco23E5TCvVJHglZ5zSv0S4hGMRSVfm_1nE3NhUDCBiTLa2m6r0xl-8YLKan2i-_1dDm3JTZUIMlkWKqN077xa3ZCFCnGGYXF-atj91MBxCPzVWTmaSgMKN8gYCukxWOwe1H_CZwWvgp4ogQl3UpAcy7v4tcQmvF-nIrtQJYKqQVgoE2kUqWBrxAuTb1fazQVoOU_WaAgJCuhMNGNqm_VvTtPwI3mLRkiyo1nT0hZMaaYK2NM9CB-yaB04M98vM7SvXgH9PbJTqx5pBMGnwU7lWuqLxkvr7KuwxfbWhTCsVhfoV0NBHxwqXKxsEeNnZwLZxyOGoZoccMkmXRvoMAr7MjLwZJG7tReg2u2EQFl-bvpOp-oVrTsmgayTNrHx8_gQXpJH02PGoByJawpAhPKh6uw=w700-h590-no

The main reason I called was that I can put all my information for my upcoming cruise except for the year all I get is 2022 for the option! The person I spoke to at Celebrity also this is all she got when trying to enter my data! That why I posted this to inform Cruise Critics Members that Celebrity is looking into the matter! Once it is fixed I will inform the membership that they can enter their information for their upcoming cruises

Are you not able to register here: https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections

You have to click on the field placeholder, and not the little down arrow, to register:

dRlF-sogo568VWY9HAWbBkUKBDscn0n2HQlYUosfRpVs0HIhTw17pv4mO5GkM9LMUY8kTLmTm9IEtcOTvNxdbIt1TxQkwc2D1zA3UWOqUayEaxODBnoJfweg9aQBqHbiZDQkRd-R0mZ3lB2vQk900fXTBDmxeDiDzhbptb5OxQ4WfZQD4Osrumu10q2zRAyIuI81BLsVVUMTlVf41qLRo7TPTfRQ9LGfsEdKH3yaeV_vkUSMMYgQSAD2_sAaKOllblJFhsip1MsulK_tppgg8tco23E5TCvVJHglZ5zSv0S4hGMRSVfm_1nE3NhUDCBiTLa2m6r0xl-8YLKan2i-_1dDm3JTZUIMlkWKqN077xa3ZCFCnGGYXF-atj91MBxCPzVWTmaSgMKN8gYCukxWOwe1H_CZwWvgp4ogQl3UpAcy7v4tcQmvF-nIrtQJYKqQVgoE2kUqWBrxAuTb1fazQVoOU_WaAgJCuhMNGNqm_VvTtPwI3mLRkiyo1nT0hZMaaYK2NM9CB-yaB04M98vM7SvXgH9PbJTqx5pBMGnwU7lWuqLxkvr7KuwxfbWhTCsVhfoV0NBHxwqXKxsEeNnZwLZxyOGoZoccMkmXRvoMAr7MjLwZJG7tReg2u2EQFl-bvpOp-oVrTsmgayTNrHx8_gQXpJH02PGoByJawpAhPKh6uw=w700-h590-no

When I try, no matter where I click on those lines, I get a bubble that says Select a Ship, with a tick mark next to it. No list of ships, unfortunately. The same sort of thing for the date entries, too.

Hello!

I´ve had the same problem Lisiamc.

It is not working in web browser SAFARI, so i tried it in FIREFOX and it works.

Sadly, I get the same problem with Firefox too. I'm using an iPad. I'll get my husband to try it with his laptop.

I was able to register using Chrome however, I still do not see where I can put my email address in to receive a confirmation. Have any of you who have registered received a confirmation email?

In the old web site yes you can add the email to receive the confirmation, now the confirmations goes to paradise. Here trying to register for B2B and the message I receive is The booking entered could not be retrieved. Please check your entries. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was able to register using Chrome however, I still do not see where I can put my email address in to receive a confirmation. Have any of you who have registered received a confirmation email?

This isn't as clear as it should be, but I think the primary person on the reservation will get an email after the registrations get to the magic 25 number that qualifies the group for the party:

d3gj72ocUok3ePhnHaxxPXvvOvD-lOIbmqYZXso1FOzGiCsE89PAGWaofxZKWyyHHHE1Rpd_Ez0PQ0wDnrDWzJGJFXAqr79jOHD7sgVHFFe4G7n09-9jO1oZcdItn3qZZw7y0Js_XwI6s21sN74mypZOT4YDoQulYTREmFWL6rFpaeIU6Sdi4rNC4wYpqUlWjy94kMzo1RhlsJzUJW9YSaU-t7NkKb8ilReilN2gxTJAOzfcTViYIxeIPbz2PMgA9CbPqK-YIgq9tPaP8wXEG5JRLGgdvQjJHCiASX70l5GLpMrUMbBHz1GDWLmYXcuJVLfl0ZxObUE8iHZWN6lZLAx_LYp3Gn7Ri8umycERAhoV-6XcWOCHmiT3SIvimfxIx0rI7-gimaYV9_CsKgC41Bvwov4RUNuLOU06x4ZuYKZsEKzElKk0CMHwi0KVK5B2TlzHijcORNlWBr8OoFwBLvAAr0LRjjt4v0iWcv_S0cXNBD5_jJxeXXlf1mBVWzKGkkaw8YPZJFVxCfHg71kXqiUhWQ_b53C-ElxuMn6xU5w7TlRmC5aVEgkPApKL4kyD5NpAjXGAJ8rTXKgZphWWfckpOLwaSHLP_pI_Gulcd7zvG06PqTuJ5cehBmaSTaPba1rlXyT_DrF-TZjjMPc7c2SbHWK0f7-p2YePMAzncGgeFA=w890-h242-no

I was able to register for the connections party! Using this link https://www.celebritycruises.com/cru...ic-connections. I used Microsoft EDGE and I used the Google search engines they both worked but I still have had problems with Internet Explorer. So try Microsoft EDGE or Google search engines to register!

Thanks for the link. I think it worked. Although it said that as of August 27, 2017, there were 110 people signed up. Yes, not a typo, it said as of August 27, 2017. :rolleyes:

I can not register for the Meet and Mingle. I wrote to connections@celebrity.com on July 25. No response.

When I tried to register at the link suggested, I received this nonsensical notice today.

"As of Aug 27 2017 71 guests have already signed up for the Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Party for the cruise sailing on."

Wrong month, ship not listed. So, it seems that next month, 71 guests are registered for a party on a mystery ship!

Very disappointing. Is anyone at Celebrity paying attention?

• Like 1

Here's a link to sign up for the connections party: https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections. Prior to using it I suggest you clear cookies and cache from your browser or open an incognito window.

Sadly, I get the same result as usual, even with a cleared cache. But thank you for a new idea to try, anyway.

When I phoned the Captain's Club for help, they had the same problems. I'm not sure why it works for some and not for others.

When I try to register I can put all the info in but when I hit submit it goes to a screen that says how many people are registered. Does this mean I did register or not?

Hate the new website!

Laura

When I try to register I can put all the info in but when I hit submit it goes to a screen that says how many people are registered. Does this mean I did register or not?

Hate the new website!

Laura

If you are registered successfully you will get an email. At least that's the way it always worked before the new website launched.

Sadly, I get the same result as usual, even with a cleared cache. But thank you for a new idea to try, anyway.

When I phoned the Captain's Club for help, they had the same problems. I'm not sure why it works for some and not for others.

Sorry. This new site is frustrating to say the least. Sometimes different browsers work better than others. I've tried Edge,IE, Chrome and Firefox. Before accessing the site I always clear cookies and cache and usually open an incognito window. Sadly, sometimes nothing works as it should.