MSC Meraviglia onboard 21st July.

Db85

Sure! Anyone need anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,

Its a question I've asked before,

but not had any luck with an answer,

MSC Do a wine package of 7 bottle of wines and 7 bottles of water for x amount of dollars.

Can you please find out what kind of rose or Zinfandel's they are selling on this package

Cheers Bill

Hello everyone

Sorry for late reply. The included wines are below. 2 whites 2 reds & 1 rose.

The other drinks packages are below and I asked they included the wines also taken below as a photo.

The MDR is horrible. Menus are very bad and when we tried to change our dining time even though we had flexi we got told no.

Eataly marketplace I s amazing!!!! They have every day a pasta of the day for only €8 and the drinks packages work there for the standard wines and water. We were so impressed we went 3 evenings. Really the best place on the ship. It's right outside the mega screen so when the evening dome show comes on you can go right outside and watch it.

Last tip. On sea day the butchers cut serves a crazy cheap brunch. Dishes starting at €5 and the unlimited package works there so you can do mimosas unlimited brunch for very little money.

Regards

Daniel

a054a97c00757fd40564b55590464e81.jpg

fdbb6a075ea8dae1ac16e49ab5514d5b.jpg

6a10b3eb04d797ce84652eb543c78253.jpg

ac4547281053d5969ecf34b6fe9daabe.jpg

Sorry for bad news. The whole price.

We did this package and we normally have ncl premium packages. We actually liked this package and didn't want for much at all! Due to the super low package price we even bought a nice bottle of wine one night and was shocked the best wine on the menu was €34.

Regards

Daniel

Yes she cannot. But the €26 package is crazy value compared to the cheapest NCL package. All wines are Italian and as a wine person I can say much better quality than I expected.

If you want nicer wines take the higher package then basically anything on the boat is yours to drink.

I really think the drinks package is great as they don't even charge service charge on each drink or tax when in port.

At dinner they will even leave the whole bottle of wine for you! It's really good compared to other packages. Also there's no stickers or anything marking you separate. The new iPads they have automatically tell them and even more amazing you only need to show one room key. None of this one drink per key mess. Sometimes they even put my friends drinks on there too!

Regards

Daniel

Hi dB

On that little package list you have photographed on this thread.....you see the wine and

Water classic package....its the rose wines on this package I want to know about.

Cheers Bill

When I asked about these they told me it's the standard wines. So just the one in the photo below

c7e3a6cad2e17ee2453d97ececbdab52.jpg

Thanks for this review! I'm excited to check out the ship!

Did you use the wifi? And, if so, how did you find the speed and reliability?

Hi

I paid the social package $20 for the week. It was fast and what's app and Facebook both loaded pictures fast.

I have European phone contract so had 4G in every port. So I didn't need to pay for the full internet.

Regards

Daniel

Which restaurants can you dine at with no additional charge?

I posted the following answer on the other thread where you posed the same question:

The Marketplace buffet and the MDRs (Panorama, Waves, L'Olive Doré and L'Olivo D'Oro) of which you will be assigned a table in one for dinner - which one you'll be in will depend on what cabin and 'Experience' you've booked.

Hey yes see below. The spa is not what I expected compared to the breakaway/getaway. There is no indoor spa pool. There is a bed area but only 2ft deep.

The special offer was buy 6 get 2 massages free.

The one thing I was shocked about. We bought a massage and the spa entrance is not! Included in this price.

d77e77153275808d02f5cbc990a4b710.jpg

07df0931fba240291da25fa21e356e3c.jpg

c41c26e11940457ba5fd939acfd10221.jpg

b3ee2801f089c696d15e18783ffa0d7a.jpg

2b7d8e07398946d85da374d89a0c34d6.jpg

698787bf63d61b78ea32b50c20c39b84.jpg

It's also NOT included on NCL when you purchase a treatment.

<<Hi

I paid the social package $20 for the week. It was fast and what's app and Facebook both loaded pictures fast.

I have European phone contract so had 4G in every port. So I didn't need to pay for the full internet. >>

Great to hear! Thank you!

Hi dB

On that little package list you have photographed on this thread.....you see the wine and

Water classic package....its the rose wines on this package I want to know about.

Cheers Bill

In July in preziosa easy package included the 5 la Jolla wines. Classic package had a much bigger selection to choose from. If meraviglia is the same, classic has many more choices.

Photo of selection in preziosahttps://goo.gl/photos/nsB6PVuAHyREsD8z9

In July in preziosa easy package included the 5 la Jolla wines. Classic package had a much bigger selection to choose from. If meraviglia is the same, classic has many more choices.

Photo of selection in preziosahttps://goo.gl/photos/nsB6PVuAHyREsD8z9

Thank you for the link; it'll be a great help to me in deciding what to do on my upcoming cruise. We've always had the premium (deluxe) drinks packages for the better wines. But, with the increase in price, we're opting for the R&B and buying wine for me as DH doesn't drink it. Looks like one or two of my favourite reds from the deluxe included are on the Classic wine package - that would work for me! I'd also get a chance to try others that I'm not familiar with! :)

<<Hi

I have European phone contract so had 4G in every port. So I didn't need to pay for the full internet. >>

Great to hear! Thank you!

Does your roam like at home allow you roaming/connectivity on the ship?

Does your roam like at home allow you roaming/connectivity on the ship?

Oh no! That's super expensive. But I'm with Vodafone and every country we went to I had free 4G.

Regards

Daniel

Did they actually have flex time dining? I've read some reviews saying they advertise it, then force you into their time slots anyway. Do they serve Americano coffee or caffe lungo? I know they are not listed as part of the coffee package but just wondering if you can get them a la carte or not at all

Thanks for the info