Info on Divina dinning rooms.

AZbeachboy

I think this might be fun. I understand there are two main dinning rooms. The Black Crab - upper and lower and the Villa Rosa. I am interested in getting others experience Which main dinning room do people like and why? Is there a difference in the food or menu? Do they reserve specific areas for children. It there any entertainment during dinner such as a piano? Peace and Aloha, Jim

I think this might be fun. I understand there are two main dinning rooms. The Black Crab - upper and lower and the Villa Rosa. I am interested in getting others experience Which main dinning room do people like and why? Is there a difference in the food or menu? Do they reserve specific areas for children. It there any entertainment during dinner such as a piano? Peace and Aloha, Jim

Same menu, no areas for children, we found the Villa Rosa to be prettier, no entertainment during dinner.

Does anyone know which dining room they put each seating and experience in? I'm sailing on the Divina for Christmas and New Years this year and was just wondering if there is a way to know which dining room we'll be in. We requested late/second seating and have the Fantastica Experience (Deck 10 aft-facing balcony cabin if that matters). Thanks!! :D

Jim ............... you won't have a choice of dining room for dinner - you're assigned based on your cabin position on the ship and/or the 'Experience' you booked. For instance, those in cabins at the aft are assigned the smaller, deck 6 MDR, Villa Rossa, as the elevators in that area service that dining room. Those who booked 'Aurea' will be assigned to deck 5 of the MDR, The Black Crab, for the MyChoice dining area.

One of the MDRs opens for breakfast and lunch with free-style seating at those times.

Jim ............... you won't have a choice of dining room for dinner - you're assigned based on your cabin position on the ship and/or the 'Experience' you booked. For instance, those in cabins at the aft are assigned the smaller, deck 6 MDR, Villa Rossa, as the elevators in that area service that dining room. Those who booked 'Aurea' will be assigned to deck 5 of the MDR, The Black Crab, for the MyChoice dining area.

One of the MDRs opens for breakfast and lunch with free-style seating at those times.

Thanks. I did not expect a choice. Just wondering and I know that on other lines you change once on board. I will be on a rear facing aft balcony with Fantastica. So from what you posted I guess I can expect to be in the Villa Rossa. It that true?

Thanks. I did not expect a choice. Just wondering and I know that on other lines you change once on board. I will be on a rear facing aft balcony with Fantastica. So from what you posted I guess I can expect to be in the Villa Rossa. It that true?

Nice one - we've been in an aft balcony cabin a couple of times and loved it. We were assigned the equivalent of Villa Rossa dining room so I would assume you will be, too. It's the nicer of the 2 MDRs IMO.

The Divina has changed to only having a dining room open for lunch on sea days.

Only the buffet (also the sports bar) is open on embarkation day and port days.

The Divina has changed to only having a dining room open for lunch on sea days.

Only the buffet (also the sports bar) is open on embarkation day and port days.

Thanks for that info. So many things done differently on Divina :rolleyes:

We're planning a Caribbean cruise on her in the future - I'm going to have to make notes of all the differences between it and all our other ships' experiences. Your info will be my first note! ;)