Specialty dining for singles?

sitraveler

Lou maybe choose sharing then they might seat you with other solo cruisers

We had a table with 3 solo ladies on one cruise

Maybe some other solo cruisers will comment

I know they try to have dinner set up in the GDR for all the solo cruisers so you can get to meet others travelling on their own

Lyn

We met a wonderful woman on our last cruise,who was a single. She lost her DH a year or so earlier, and still wanted to cruise (she was in her 60's). She booked herself for all the specialties (on Riviera), to Share, and she said she was having a ball meeting all kinds of folks. She had a great sense of humor, and was outgoing. You need to determine what you would be comfortable with. If you make friends easily, and are adventurous, go for It!!!! If you would feel more comfortable with dining with other singles, or meeting some at a single event, then wait until you are onboard...but be aware, your choices may be more limited onboard.

Lou,

I can be your social director. You are most certainly invited to sit with Jim and I and our solo friend Catherine. I just left you a message as we need your booking number. Catherine usually books a table for 4 for all of us. Sometimes more ie Red Ginger when we set up a family style. So we will ask Tom and Cisco.

I just book a single share and see what happens. It's always nice to meet new people. If I meet others on board with whom to dine, then we'll make changes if possible. For single share reservations, I usually get 7:30 dining times which are perfect.