Online Check-In

Avril

I'm sailing on the Horizon Transatlantic I was just wondering about the Travel Information part of the Online Check-In. Where it asks about my flight information pre-cruise, what should I put? Im not flying to Barcelona to board the ship. I'm sailing on the Norwegian Star Transatlantic which arrives in Barcelona 3 days before we board Horizon. The only flight I have pre-cruise is when we fly to Miami to board the Star. I have absolutely no idea what to put for my pre-cruise info (since it only asks about flights, not other cruises especially not those on lines other than Carnival) and am a bit confused. Has anyone else been in this situation and what did you put? Thanks!! :D

Under "Travel Information," choose that you will not be flying in for your cruise. Then, answer by car or bus (whatever is appropriate) for how you will arrive at the pier.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sailing on the Horizon Transatlantic I was just wondering about the Travel Information part of the Online Check-In. Where it asks about my flight information pre-cruise, what should I put? Im not flying to Barcelona to board the ship. I'm sailing on the Norwegian Star Transatlantic which arrives in Barcelona 3 days before we board Horizon. The only flight I have pre-cruise is when we fly to Miami to board the Star. I have absolutely no idea what to put for my pre-cruise info (since it only asks about flights, not other cruises especially not those on lines other than Carnival) and am a bit confused. Has anyone else been in this situation and what did you put? Thanks!! :D

Want to read reviews of that back to back!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Under "Travel Information," choose that you will not be flying in for your cruise. Then, answer by car or bus (whatever is appropriate) for how you will arrive at the pier.

Thanks so much!! :D I've done B2B before when both cruises were on the same ship and the 2nd cruise immediately followed the 1st but never one that's on 2 different cruise lines with 3 days in between.

Want to read reviews of that back to back!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Absolutely Jimbo, I'll be posting pics and info for sure when I get back (just have to figure out how to post pics here). :D

I agree with the others on what to say but just wanted to comment that your trip sounds AMAZING!!!!

Aww, thanks!! It should be a lot of fun, I'm really looking forward to it!! :D

Thanks so much!! :D I've done B2B before when both cruises were on the same ship and the 2nd cruise immediately followed the 1st but never one that's on 2 different cruise lines with 3 days in between.

Have done lots of b2b but not like the exciting one you're doing. Hope you share your experience.

Absolutely Jimbo, I'll be posting pics and info for sure when I get back (just have to figure out how to post pics here). :D

Thanks! I used to be able to post pics easily, now.....not so much. I am sure it will be worked out by then.

Thanks! I used to be able to post pics easily, now.....not so much. I am sure it will be worked out by then.

No Problem, it'll be an awesome trip (I hope)!! :D How did you do it Jimbo? I've never posted pics on here (that I remember anyway) so I have no idea how to.

Put you are arriving by bus or car.

Ok, thanks. :D We probably will take a taxi from our hotel to the cruise terminal so I guess car would be the right answer here.