Can i change ships before my cruise date?

I do not believe this is true. I have added a second guest to my reservation over a year after making it and the cruise was NOT repriced. I would think the same would be true if you remove a guest.

See post #12.

My goodness. Why speculate?? Just contact Royal Caribbean or your Travel Agent if you used one and ask the source - no need to Google or post here and you'll know immediately what the answer is.

Simple, no need for a smart remark. I am new to rccl and if you were paying attention and actually reading the thread you would see. Not only was I addressing the different person change and switching ships. But, I also asked about Labadee and solo on rccl. If you have nothing constructive to add don't waste time. I'm asking opinions and checking for experiences.

Don't bother to respond, I do t fees trolls.

One do not miss is the aqua show, go the first night in case rough seas cancel the second night.

That's one ofvthe things I'm most excited for. Also, how's the habachi place? Do you recommend any other shows?

I love the Allure and you will have no problem meeting people. I cruise solo at times and those double points are pretty nice. Have a great trip and I am sorry the relationship did not work out. You seem like a nice person to take a gf on a cruise.

Thanks, being out going I think I'll be good. It's just nerve wracking to break my comfort cruising zone, but I'm ready

Second, I don't know much about the Labadee private island, friend just came back and said she wasn't impressed!!

Personally, I LOVE Labadee. I think that it's one of the best "private destination" experiences in the Caribbean. Yes, you can treat it as a beach day, but there's much more to do there than to sit on a lounger all day.

Others have already chimed in about your dilemma concerning going solo and trying to switch ships. It just won't happen without penalties because it will be treated as canceling one cruise and booking a new one, just like on Carnival. Go with an open mind, and be ready to have a great time. There's so much to do on Allure that even if you don't meet anyone on the cruise, you will not be bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Personally, I LOVE Labadee. I think that it's one of the best "private destination" experiences in the Caribbean. Yes, you can treat it as a beach day, but there's much more to do there than to sit on a lounger all day.

Others have already chimed in about your dilemma concerning going solo and trying to switch ships. It just won't happen without penalties because it will be treated as canceling one cruise and booking a new one, just like on Carnival. Go with an open mind, and be ready to have a great time. There's so much to do on Allure that even if you don't meet anyone on the cruise, you will not be bored.

That's true, I think I have set my plans in Labadee and the more photos and research I am doing, the more, I will like it. I think I have already found where I am going to relax at based on a previous post here. My plans are to sit on the beach, with a few drinks or a bucket of beer (hopefully they have an umbrella for my pale irish skin) and just enjoy the day. Its been over a year since I was on vacation, so trust me no matter what happens I plan to have a great time. And even better everything is already paid for, plus I have the drink package!

Btw, I am a fan of your reviews, I followed each of them

Btw, I am a fan of your reviews, I followed each of them

Thank you! That's awesome to read! I always wonder how many people actually read my reviews (or enjoy them! [emoji23])

If not I will just no show her. Oh she won't go without my approval, she just kept insisting but that entire thing is settled now.

A nice beach day sounds good to me

Just to be safe, if canceling her will cause issues, change your roommate to Archibald Andrews. He won't come and just no show "him" at the port.

Whatever you do, don't leave an ex on your reservation because if you do and she shows up, you are hooped.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Forums mobile app

Definitely the comedians in the comedy club. You need to reserve it ahead of time, it's a small venue.

Question about the Comedians though. On carnival, there are 2 comedians, and on a 7 night cruise, they perform for 3 days and each show is a totally new show. Then, midway through, they change the comedians and 2 more come on board for all new shows.

Is this the same for royal? IF not, do the comedians perform the same show all week long or is each one different?

Question about the Comedians though. On carnival, there are 2 comedians, and on a 7 night cruise, they perform for 3 days and each show is a totally new show. Then, midway through, they change the comedians and 2 more come on board for all new shows.

Is this the same for royal? IF not, do the comedians perform the same show all week long or is each one different?

Same two comedians doing the same show for the entire cruise.

This is actually, what I keep hearing is a better way to do it. I just don't want the price to go up. I also, have 400 obc from a promotion, so I cannot lose that. If I wait till the sail date, umm sir there is 2 people booked on this cruise. Sorry ma'am, she wont be coming, she must have changed her mind. Oh okay mr. enjoy your cruise! Unless I can think of a better excuse. Or just be honest and do of cruise, show up and say, sorry we broke up and I left her at home.

You should cancel her excursions and drink package and see if you can reverse your prepaid gratuities now while you still have time. If you have $400.00 in OBC, that can be used to pay your gratuities while on board which on a 7 night cruise is only $94.50. If you prepay too much, you might not find anything to use the obc on, if you've already got excursions and booze taken care of.

Just so everyone has an update. I work 11 hour days 5 days a work, and im always on the phone. So, when I get off work, the last thing I want to do, is call someone, lol. But anyways, after reading everyones advice I felt it was time to call royal. Well, it all worked out, I dropped her and they refunded my taxes, port fees and grats that I paid. So that's good.

Whats entertaining to me is how it was pushing for an upgrade. It pretty much went down like this. Mr Gregg, I have some really good news for you. I have a fantastic upgrade for you. Me, getting really excited for a moment, oh? Yes, I can put you from a large interior to a balcony for $800. I think I almost feinted. I promptly said no thanks!

For some, that would be worth it and although ive never had a balcony and always wanted one. Being young, 36 and traveling solo, how much time would I really spend in the balcony? Not worth it to me. I can use that money for some amazing excursions. Whats funny is for about a second, I almost did it, but my friend promptly talked me out of it