Adding a 4th to an already booked and paid for reservation..?

Hello! I am curious if it is possible to add a fourth person on to a reservation. I am traveling with my two sons. My father had expressed some interest in joining us. I've already paid for the cabin and since the three of us are in the cabin together I am assuming a 4th would be allowed as well. Is there a way to tell if 4 are allowed in a room based on the deck plans? If I can add a 4th person would that change my current paid up fare? Anything else I should know about doing this? Thank you and happy sailing!!

If you post the ship and stateroom number, we can tell you if the stateroom would hold 4.

If you are able to add the 4th person, that should not change the prices for the other guests. However, the new person will have to pay current prices.

6410 on LOS. The extra big-balcony cabin, corner aft.

If it can't accommodate a 4th person, is it possible to transfer one of my three reservations to a different new reservation with my dad?

Max of 3.

You should be able to cancel one person from your stateroom without penalty as long as you are more than 14 days away from your cruise.

Hello! I am curious if it is possible to add a fourth person on to a reservation. I am traveling with my two sons. My father had expressed some interest in joining us. I've already paid for the cabin and since the three of us are in the cabin together I am assuming a 4th would be allowed as well. Is there a way to tell if 4 are allowed in a room based on the deck plans? If I can add a 4th person would that change my current paid up fare? Anything else I should know about doing this? Thank you and happy sailing!!

assume nothing. one not all cabins are rated to hold 4. two, once life boat capacity for that section is reached even if it does, you cannot add another person. the entire reservation can be repriced to the current listing and you could lose all prior perks. you may have luck dropping one of your sons from your reservation and booking a new cabin for him and Gramps. of course there are no promises that your cabins will be anywhere near each other if you go this route.

furthermore, how old are the boys? the pullman beds are fine for older kids teens and smaller adults, but not for anyone under 6. a fold out couch might work if they are smaller/younger and don't mind sharing but not for teens or sprawlers.

That's right...it's always better to book for as many as you think will be there, then cancel if they CAN'T go....rather than trying to add them later. You might be able to book another cabin tho...put one of the kids in with grandpa...and have 2 per room.