Rhapsody cruise has disappeared!

smally

Hi

We are booked on the 8 September 2018 7 night cruise from Venice on Rhapsody. We were keeping an eye on the prices for the 1 September 2018 7 night cruise, also on Rhapsody from Venice as we were considering a back to back.

There were lots of available cabins when I checked a couple of days ago, but today when I search on the Rccl website the 1 September 2018 cruise doesn't appear at all. Could this cruise have been cancelled? I doubt it's fully booked, so wonder what other reason there could be for it having disappeared. Any ideas?

Hi

We are booked on the 8 September 2018 7 night cruise from Venice on Rhapsody. We were keeping an eye on the prices for the 1 September 2018 7 night cruise, also on Rhapsody from Venice as we were considering a back to back.

There were lots of available cabins when I checked a couple of days ago, but today when I search on the Rccl website the 1 September 2018 cruise doesn't appear at all. Could this cruise have been cancelled? I doubt it's fully booked, so wonder what other reason there could be for it having disappeared. Any ideas?

If you see cruises before and after that sailing, then it could be a charter.

Calling them from the Uk costs a small fortune. I have emailed and am waiting for their response. Later cruises are still listed.

This is supposed to be a free number in the UK: 0800 018 2020.

I think our resident Chief Engineer commented on this ad. I forget exactly what he said, but my recollection was that these ads are sometimes not what they seem to be.

I think our resident Chief Engineer commented on this ad. I forget exactly what he said, but my recollection was that these ads are sometimes not what they seem to be.
Bob...

Let's hope Royal doesn't get rid of anymore Vision Class ships.

RIP.....Legend of the Seas

e85c720c990e72c82e4893b462721fe5.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

UK travel agent is telling me that Rhapsody is going into dry dock for 2 weeks end Aug/beginning of Sept 2018, for refurbishments, and starts sailing again on 8 September - the cruise we are booked on.

On that note, have they scheduled any Voyager classes into Key West?

Not yet. I know they tested that a few years ago but never added it to a Voyager itinerary. Maybe when Mariner takes over the 3/4 day cruises out of Miami?

UK travel agent is telling me that Rhapsody is going into dry dock for 2 weeks end Aug/beginning of Sept 2018, for refurbishments, and starts sailing again on 8 September - the cruise we are booked on.

Pretty unusual time for a dry dock but it could be - RCI may have gotten a deal.:eek:

Biker, who is waiting for the thread with all the folks on the two affected sailings.

Wow ... We are booked on that september 1 cruise !! Very deceived to learn about this dry dock. Haven't heard from Royal yet. Do they offer something when they cancel a cruise ? We booked with the refundable deposit but our friends booked with the non refundable one. I hope they can have their money back! We might want to check NCL Star leaving on september 2...

Wow ... We are booked on that september 1 cruise !! Very deceived to learn about this dry dock. Haven't heard from Royal yet. Do they offer something when they cancel a cruise ? We booked with the refundable deposit but our friends booked with the non refundable one. I hope they can have their money back! We might want to check NCL Star leaving on september 2...

They usually offer OBC, price protection for a small number of alternate cruises, and possibly credit for airline change fees OR a full refund.