B2B ,can we leave luggage on ship

No, tell your cabin attendant about your plans. They will handle the transfer with your next cabin attendant. Leave all your hanging cloths as they are and stuff the rest in your bags. The change will be done while you are ashore at customs.

We also pack a carry-on to keep with us during the transition. Just the kind of stuff we never check, passports, prescription meds, electronics, cash, etc. Everything else will be moved for you. As mentioned, leave as much hanging as possible and pack the rest in your suitcases. Be sure to mention you are doing B2B to your steward on the first leg and hopefully you will have your guarantee room assignment for the second leg by then!

I have no problem locking all of my "valuables" inside my suitcase and trusting them not to lose it between cabin 1 and cabin 2.

You should also speak to your "new" cabin steward some time during cruise #1 and let him/her know that you will be B2B. Usually they promise to do "your" cabin first.

As others have mentioned the luggage can be left on the ship. Nice thing is you will likely have early access to your room and not have to wait to 1 pm. When we've changed rooms in the past we have been unpacked again before the windjammer opened at 11:15.

As others have said, talk to your new steward a couple of days before to ask them to do your new cabin first. Personally, we always move ourselves as the stewards have got enough to do changeover day, but they will do it for you. Luckily, as we are in jolly old England and not the States, you won't have to get on and off the ship for customs/immigration. You should just have your new seapass cards left on your bed on the last night of the first cruise, but you will get a letter with all this sort of info in it and probably be invited to a meeting too. If there are enough b2ber's, you will get a free lunch in one of the restaurants. On changeover day, have breakfast in the Dining Room...the Windjammer will be an absolute zoo with bags left everywhere too! Both cruises are treated totally seperate, so make sure you check your first cruise bill on the last night of your cruise. Finally, look really smug at breakfast...'cos you're not getting off!!

Simon

I did forget we were in the exact same room so they didn't have us remove anything

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

My sister was on a b2b in same cabin once. She had to get off the ship between the two, but thought she could leave her things in her cabin for the next sailing. When she got back to the cabin, everything had been cleaned out leaving none of her belongings. Evidently, there was a change in cabin steward that didn't check to see why all this stuff was still in the cabin. Luckily, they did find her clothes and cleaned them for her. Her toiletries of brush, toothpaste, perfume, etc were a loss. She received $500 OBC for the next leg for the trouble....so you never know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app

When you print your set sail pass in the process of the first leg they ask when you disembark will it be taxi, airport etc you will choose consecutive cruise. That also alerts onboard staff you are doing b2b.

Cruisers call it a b2b but when researching (and you definitely should) search as "consecutive cruiser".

This is in addition to what previous posters advise not instead of.