Where is Window Washing machine on Reflection?

mafig

Where is the window washing machine on Reflection?

My Search says 1686, which is port, I think, what about starboard? Does it affect nearby cabins? How about above/below?

Actually, the window washing machine is back aft by S1 1688 on the Starboard side, and 1665 on the Port side.

Having stayed in 1688 on Reflection, it obstructs the view of that wrap around cabin balcony on the starboard side. I would never stay in that stateroom again. Same for 1665 on the Port side. That contraption is huge and it is right against the rail.

Thanks, wine-o. I was lookihg at available C2 cabins and 1686 was the only one available on deck 11. I wanted to stay away from deck 12, not because of the overhang, but because of the buffet.

If that's all there is, I might just not use the one category upgrade and stay with a C3.

Thanks, wine-o. I was lookihg at available C2 cabins and 1686 was the only one available on deck 11. I wanted to stay away from deck 12, not because of the overhang, but because of the buffet.

If that's all there is, I might just not use the one category upgrade and stay with a C3.

We've stayed in 1686... There's a solid metal wall between 1686 and 1688 so the window washer doesn't affect view downward or out...it's beside the suite 1688 next door.

I have booked cabin 1210 on a future cruise on Reflection which is the furthest cabin aft starboard before the sky suite. This cabin appears to be directly below the window washing machine. Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Any concerns such as noise, view, etc.?

Also looks like 1210 balcony may be completely covered (which would be fine). Can anyone confirm?

Thanks in advance for any info

Where is the window washing machine on Reflection?

My Search says 1686, which is port, I think, what about starboard? Does it affect nearby cabins? How about above/below?