Azamara web site - where is my cabin number shown?

MLinFL

Hi -

We are booked on the Quest for a Christmas cruise this December. I am able to go online to their web site, log in and see that I DO have a reservation (shows name of cruise and reservation number). I can also book shore excursions, fill in paperwork and buy extras. What I DON'T see is my cabin number. Is there somewhere on this web site that I can see my cabin number? It was assigned when I booked - but I always like to make sure it hasn't been changed (like Princess did to me once.)

Thanks,

Mary Lou

Leave the Azamara page you've just gone to open and then navigate to the following link on another tab. It should take you to your reservations, but include a "Select" tab there too so you can view your cabin. You might want to save this link as a favourite for the future. Just go to it, log in and then leave it open in the same way and on another tab open the link again. Hope that works:

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Phil

Interesting. Never knew it was a problem. But tried your page Phil, and now I' lost. Certainly can't see my cabin. I logged in and got the usual list of menu items down the left side, including My Azamara, On-line Checkin, etc. Don't see it. Not a biggy, my TA would be on top of this if they changed the cabin. I hate their menu system, btw, not sure why it has to be so difficult.

Go to Manage my reservation page and save it. Go to it again (i.e., start all over again), and sign into my Azamara. Then click on the saved Manage my reservation link. At that point there should be a select button by your reservation in about the middle of the page towards the right side. Only then will you see information on your reservations on the left, including a cabin.

Sorry this is so complicated but trust me- I didn't design it!