We got bumped!

We booked a gtd interior this evening and when I just logged in for my 5th cabin assignment check, (i know...)it looks like our cabin now says ocean view accessible guarantee!! Woohoo!

Question though, do they ever move you down a category? I am not gonna lie-i am all excited for 274 sq ft but I want someone who Needs the cabin to have it if they decide to book. Just wondering if they will move is back to interior or once They move you to Ocean view, that's where you will stay.

We booked a gtd interior this evening and when I just logged in for my 5th cabin assignment check, (i know...)it looks like our cabin now says ocean view accessible guarantee!! Woohoo!

Question though, do they ever move you down a category? I am not gonna lie-i am all excited for 274 sq ft but I want someone who Needs the cabin to have it if they decide to book. Just wondering if they will move is back to interior or once They move you to Ocean view, that's where you will stay.

It would be very unusual for them to move you once you have been assigned a specific stateroom.

I booked a suite gty and was given an ocean view accessible room but it changed itself within hours. For some reason I think that room assignment does happen frequently and I agree with the other poster that said it may be a bug.

I booked a suite gty and was given an ocean view accessible room but it changed itself within hours. For some reason I think that room assignment does happen frequently and I agree with the other poster that said it may be a bug.

Whomp whomp. It says interior gtd again. If I have a screenshot of it, anyway they may move it up to ov?

Whomp whomp. It says interior gtd again. If I have a screenshot of it, anyway they may move it up to ov?

Until you see a specific stateroom number, I'd disregard any apparent category changes you see on the website. I agree with others that this is likely some sort of glitch and I would not put any stock in it.

The only thing that counts is your cruise confirmation paperwork, which most likely says inside gty, just as you booked, so that´s your only leg to stand on.

As for cabin assignment, you might have a pretty good idea about it once a number is assigned, but it still can change up until you settle down in your cabin on embarkation day.;)

We booked a gtd interior

Question though, do they ever move you down a category? .

I'm not going to check, and someone certainly may correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "guaranteed interior" as low (and inexpensive) as you can go?

Where are they going to move you down to?

I'm not going to check, and someone certainly may correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "guaranteed interior" as low (and inexpensive) as you can go?

Interior staterooms have different categories.

Deck chair. Just don't leave it unattended for more than 30 minutes.

• 6 months later...

Just for kicks to see what happens, next time that happens where they move you up to a higher Category GTY.............Call RCCL asap, there is an automated thing you can do when calling for them to email you an confimation.

Curious to see what you would recieve....report back with the outcome once it happens to you again. Make sure you save that email also...........could be proof to use later on to get that upgrade. :D

Jimbo

We have a suite guarantee booked (27 days away) and still haven't received a room assignment. I've been obsessively checking.

Every single night/morning around 1am, it changes from "suite guarantee" to "ocean view accessible guarantee". By 7am, it reverts back to "suite guarantee". I'm sure it is a system glitch.