NCL current alcohol menu

rgruenhaus

$100?

interesting alternative if the other person in your cabin doesnt drink so you dont have get 2 'free' drink promos @ $200 each (tips) = $400 total.

Your math is off a bit. The 20% gratuities are 125 pp or 250 per couple for a 7 day cruise, not 400.

Bear in mind that it varies with the ship -- on the Escape in February, Grey Goose was the basic vodka, and Cazadores, my favourite tequilla, was included in the UBP. On the Sun, last week, Grey Goose was a premium (extra cost) as was Cazadores. Makes no sense at all.

Bear in mind that it varies with the ship -- on the Escape in February, Grey Goose was the basic vodka, and Cazadores, my favourite tequilla, was included in the UBP. On the Sun, last week, Grey Goose was a premium (extra cost) as was Cazadores. Makes no sense at all.

Adjensen, I wondered if Sun would have a separate drink menu. The perk is actually free and it comes with your fare whereas you pay for tax/dsc charges if you select it as one of the perks for other itineraries. What kind of tequila and vodka did the Sun have as part of the package?

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know if they serve Guinness at any bars on the Escape? This is my fiance's favorite beer and I'm hoping they have it somewhere on the ship.

O'Sheehans sports/Irish pub has tall Guinness in cans. My brother and I love it and were very excited to see not only did they have it with a complimentary food menu, but a tall 16 or 20 oz. can. :cool::cool:

Your math is off a bit. The 20% gratuities are 125 pp or 250 per couple for a 7 day cruise, not 400.

If you booked your cruise before April 1st, 2018 it is $100 per person or $200 per couple for a 7 day cruise.

And yes, the Sky has a different drink menu with added charges for some drinks that are included with the UBP on the other ships.

If you booked your cruise before April 1st, 2018 it is $100 per person or $200 per couple for a 7 day cruise.

I booked my February 2019 cruise on the Bliss in January of 2018. I was charged 124.60 pp or 249.20 for the 20% gratuity based on 89.00 pp per day for the package if paid for. There was a 25.00 pp OBC also, maybe that is where you got your 100 pp instead of 125 pp.

I booked my February 2019 cruise on the Bliss in January of 2018. I was charged 124.60 pp or 249.20 for the 20% gratuity based on 89.00 pp per day for the package if paid for. There was a 25.00 pp OBC also, maybe that is where you got your 100 pp instead of 125 pp.

Sorry, my mistake. It was October 1, 2017 when the beverage package grat increased to $125/pp for 7 days.

Prior to that date, it was 100 pp. The daily service charge increased April 1st.

Edited by Something fun!

• 2 weeks later...
:cocktail::cocktail:On NCL you can purchase full bottles of Alcohol for $99 - $139, they keep the bottle at the main bar with your name on it & you go for a drink when you like. It seems quite dear, $99 for a $ 15 bottle of rum or vodka but consider 15 drinks at cruise ship prices is over $ 200. This might be a good strategy if you like a drink or two a day and especially for the longer cruises.

:tropical-drink:

I have a few questions about this option and any additional information will be great for this option. Is this option available on all NCL cruise ships? Which main bar will the bottle be kept at, the bar in the atrium?

Could I order a drink from the drink many using my purchased bottle?

I will be going in the Norwegian Spirit in December, has anyone purchased a bottle there?

It's not current. I base that on having been told (and seen on a menu somewhere here) that our favorite drink, the Dark and Stormy has had a big price drop since last year. *happy dance*

That's always a good thing and almost never heard of. Anyone has a copy of the new menu price for the 'Drink of the Day' list?

It's not current. I base that on having been told (and seen on a menu somewhere here) that our favorite drink, the Dark and Stormy has had a big price drop since last year. *happy dance*
Well..NCL was charging 16.95 for a Dark and Stormy while Carnival was charging 8.50. Many complaints from customers as well as the powers from Bermuda that were outraged at the cost of their national drink.

• 6 months later...

Does anybody have a recent updated NCL liquor list?  I have been googling and finding that the lists vary.  I'm specifically looking to see if NCL still stocks Jagermeister.  According to this thread from 2017, they don't stock Jagermeister.  I'm really hoping they do, because unfortunately that is the only hard liquor that doesn't give me a migraine.  😞 The UBP will end up being a complete waste of money.

2 minutes ago, Doc Kay said:

try this, I think it's the latest

ubp_drinks.pdf

Thank you so much!  I see the copyright is 2019, so I'd assume it hasn't changed already!  I'll be sailing on the Pearl next week, does this drink list apply to all NCL ships?  (Except Pride of America Hawaii cruises, which is noted in the fine print)