Sea day brunch

Bllybb758

I really like the huevos rancheros. I haven't tried much else at the brunch because I always get it. I plan on trying the steak and eggs this upcoming trip. I've seen the Pork Chop and it looks delicious! We just never go there for lunch so I've never ordered it. (not really into pork chops for breakfast lol)

Can tell you're not from the south.:D:D:D

I don't know if there is a "proper"Huevos. It seems every restaurant has a different take.

Well Carnival's is really weird. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it should probably be called something else.

Authentic Huevos Rancheros is just supposed to be fried eggs over corn tortillas with a Ranchero sauce on top. The Ranchero sauce is basically just a cooked warm salsa.

Carnival's has no sauce, but gives you 3 cold salsas you can put on it, and for some inexplicable reason they put the eggs on top of a chicken quesadilla instead of a plain tortilla.

STOP THIS MADNESS!

Why do I always read these food posts when I'm STARVING!?!??!

I second the comment about the Eggs Benedict- get the sauce on the side and they'll be fresher. I plan to get Steak & Eggs with Eggs Benedict instead of easy over... if they won't do that for me, I'll just get both, and rearrange my plate! So there!!!

(Okay, she mumbles as she wanders off to the kitchen in a failed attempt to find something even resembling the food she's been readying about...)

I've tried just about everything on the menu. The chicken dish I found to be dry. The steak and eggs was good the first few times I had it, but the last time they could not get it cooked right. The huevos rancheros is yummy! Tomato soup is a must each and every time! I now just get an omelette with soup... gotta save room for food later.

Sea day is probably my favorite menu - not to be missed. I always start with the Caesar salad w/fried chicken and end with the Salted Caramel Cheesecake (awesome). I mix it up with the "main" and have liked every one (I have tried most at least once).

Now I'm hungry too. 😳

• 3 weeks later...