Self service laundry on Royal

epixx

Do we supply our own detergent, or is there detergent in the laundry room? Is the detergent for sale separately, or is it included in the price of the washing machine?

You can bring your own or buy it from the vending machine there.

It is not included.

Washer/dryer $3 per.

If you know when you are going to do your laundry (i.e. Day 6 of a 10 day cruise) you may be one of many folks! I suggest grabbing your tokens and laundry supply early in the cruise so that you have them. I spent an incredible amount of time getting tokens when I wanted to do a wash as we had a rainy morning and everyone was doing the same thing. Had to walk a long distance to get my tokens as the token dispenser on my floor was empty as well as the floor above. Not a big deal but it did waste some of my time.....just sayin'

Regarding tokens - I too had a terrible time getting tokens when I needed them on a 14 day Med cruise. Checked three other levels and no tokens. I even asked at customer service and they cannot supply them because it is a different vendor. Just think ahead and check if you think the laundry may be a little busy. There are so many different types of soap/softener, I find bring my own allot easier.