Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I have Rhapsody from Venice this November so hopefully she remains until then! I have sailed on Splendour in the past and agree about loving tbe smaller ship friendliness.

I might have to plan to sail on Grandeur, Vision and Enchanment soon just in case as I missed out on Legend!

I have friends who swear by Rhapsody. They have done a few Ta's and are on this years.

Some of the changes I don't like. On Radiance Class I liked the seaview café but its gone.

I might move to Vision if Rhapsody gets cancelled although Explorer Ta looks better with a change of ports

We have been on Splendour and Vision for a 7 night cruise and Enchantment for a 4 night Bahamas cruise.

We loved the ships but the facilities are limited and i think any longer cruise than 7 nights would be monotonous.

Doing Vision next Fall - Greek Islands B2B with a TA in the corner. 25 nights

Cabin 7652

Times are good.......

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

That's the one! Would love to do Med or European but traveling alone will wait. My kids speak French and Spanish but have 2 yrs until they finish Grad school. Then will have someone to carry my Luggage... But for a TA warm up was real lucky next Feb/Mar have 32nites on Jewel Panama Canal East & West Bound B2B in 8168 and this Fall 33 nites B2B2B on Serenade in 9256. Love my corner Afts, Life is good...

I have friends who swear by Rhapsody. They have done a few Ta's and are on this years.

Some of the changes I don't like. On Radiance Class I liked the seaview café but its gone.

I might move to Vision if Rhapsody gets cancelled although Explorer Ta looks better with a change of ports

We really liked Seaview Cafe too.

Can’t say I’m that enthusiastic about any of the westbound TA’s in 2019 [emoji57]Think Explorer is still way overpriced. Fingers crossed for something good on Spectrum or ship going to Dubai

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have Rhapsody from Venice this November so hopefully she remains until then! I have sailed on Splendour in the past and agree about loving tbe smaller ship friendliness.

I might have to plan to sail on Grandeur, Vision and Enchanment soon just in case as I missed out on Legend!

Yeah agree had a couple of great cruises on Splendour and Legend, fab crew [emoji6]

We really liked Seaview Cafe too.

Can’t say I’m that enthusiastic about any of the westbound TA’s in 2019 [emoji57]Think Explorer is still way overpriced. Fingers crossed for something good on Spectrum or ship going to Dubai

If Rhapsody does get cancelled I have been looking at a few options.

Dubai would be good or Celebrity Vancouver to Tokyo maybe.

Adventure Quebec to Fort Lauderdale looks not bad.

Hopefully Rhapsody won't be cancelled

I'm going to try something different. So much to see and do, working does get in the way

On a facebook page, someone mentioned that on a Chinese website that details and deployment for Spectrum will be released in May 2018. Not sure if it's true and if its allowed, I can post the link to the website (not facebook) showing it.

Ooh I’d be interested in the link!

The link literally is just a screenshot and it says this with a Royal Caribbean logo in the middle

May 2018 (Announced the Deployment/ Reveal the WoW)

2019 (Set to Sail in China)

Given that RCL, China Phase 2 opening deployment is on the week of May 15, i think there is a high chance that will be Spectrum's deployment.

Unsure what cruises were still to be released that sailed from Uk.

On a search on Royals web site it said 30 available. Today 53 are bookable.

3 options, me being wrong, web site glitch or new releases

All 3 are possible

On a facebook page, someone mentioned that on a Chinese website that details and deployment for Spectrum will be released in May 2018. Not sure if it's true and if its allowed, I can post the link to the website (not facebook) showing it.

Probably in conjunction with the April '18 release of remainder of '19 - '20 schedules. Waiting to book out of Bayonne and wondering if Anthem will still sail from this port. Heard that either the Quantum or Anthem will sail out of Southampton.

Voyager appears to be doing 10 day Japan Cherry Blossom cruises from Hong Kong late March - April 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They would be good cruises. Thought about doing Japan on Celebrity

The Hong Kong Kai Tak cruise terminal website shows a single booking for Quantum of the Seas in October 2019... going south from Shanghai? Would be great if it were based in Singapore in the winter, though I guess Australia to replace Explorer/Voyager would be more likely?

http://www.kaitakcruiseterminal.com.hk/schedule/2019-2/

Sa 12 Oct 2019 Quantum of the Seas 0800 1800 母港 (Homeport) turn

Watching a TV holiday program tonight and they showed Marella discovery but I'm sure i heard the presenter say Marella Explorer will be joining Marella next year.

I wonder which ship Explorer is now?.

Marella explorer 2 is the sky sea golden era the ex celebrity century ship [emoji568]