Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I feel like if Quantum and Voyager had swapped itineraries, that would be so much more interesting for Singapore with this season's deployment.

Most likely, Quantum will go to Keppel Ship Yard in Tuas for her refurb. Anybody knows what features will be added? Can't wait to see her back home soon.

One of those features is replacing 8 lifeboats with 8 tenderboats so she can tender her passengers quicker. That is also why Rcl is going to Malaccca with the Quantum Class for the first time!

Does anyone know when the Jewel Dubai sailings will be available to book? Nothing is showing up on the UK site yet?

I was looking for this as well -- still nothing showing. I think we'd like to either do a Dubai cruise or maybe one of the Caribbean cruises which go to Colombia, as that is quite an exciting itinerary. Another option might be to sail out of Singapore, I suppose!

One of those features is replacing 8 lifeboats with 8 tenderboats so she can tender her passengers quicker. That is also why Rcl is going to Malaccca with the Quantum Class for the first time!

That would make for quite an interesting itinerary if they stop by Malacca! Where did you hear about the addition of Malacca? Do you have a link for that? (I'm quite intrigued by this :P) I read from this website that the refurb would "offer a refreshed look and enhanced amenities for guests", on top of the new 8 tender boats.

https://www.ttgasia.com/2018/04/10/quantum-of-the-seas-returns-to-singapore-for-longer-homeporting-stint/

Here are the itineraries for Voyager and Quantum in 2019 to 2020. It's already selling on RCL website already.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_QN_FINAL.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_VY_FINAL.pdf

Voyager is also doing Malacca, Port Klang as early as March/April next year. Very interesting of RCL to replace the High Seas with Malacca on that route.

@Ethanol Are you from Singapore If you are, have you taken up their offer of Buy 1 2nd Person @ $1? It's a really good deal. Booked it already as soon as the sale comes out. Apparently the sale only last 3 days April 10 to April 12.

Here are the itineraries for Voyager and Quantum in 2019 to 2020. It's already selling on RCL website already.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_QN_FINAL.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_VY_FINAL.pdf

Voyager is also doing Malacca, Port Klang as early as March/April next year. Very interesting of RCL to replace the High Seas with Malacca on that route.

@Ethanol Are you from Singapore If you are, have you taken up their offer of Buy 1 2nd Person @ $1? It's a really good deal. Booked it already as soon as the sale comes out. Apparently the sale only last 3 days April 10 to April 12.

Yeah I'm from Singapore, but I'm currently b ased in Sydney for the next 3 year's so no planning this early yet. That sale sounded amazing! Lucky you for getting the promotion! I'm actually planning on doing Middle East on Celebrity come year end.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

They may be waiting on security contracts for Holy Land and Suez Canal sailings prior to releasing 'exotic' Dubai sailings.

10/30/2019 12 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel | Haifa, Israel | Limassol, Cyprus | Rhodes/Lindos, Greece | Kusa...

11/11/2019 12 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel | Haifa, Israel | Limassol, Cyprus | Rhodes/Lindos, Greece | Kusa..

11/23/2019 7 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Naples/Capri, Italy | Valencia, Spain | Barcelona, Spain | Toulon, France | Florence, Livorno, Pisa Italy | Civitavecc...

11/30/2019 16 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Athens (Piraeus), Greece | Santorini, Thira, Greece | Suez Canal, Egypt | Suez Canal, Egypt ...

They may be waiting on security contracts for Holy Land and Suez Canal sailings prior to releasing 'exotic' Dubai sailings.

10/30/2019 12 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel | Haifa, Israel | Limassol, Cyprus | Rhodes/Lindos, Greece | Kusa...

11/11/2019 12 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel | Haifa, Israel | Limassol, Cyprus | Rhodes/Lindos, Greece | Kusa..

11/23/2019 7 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Naples/Capri, Italy | Valencia, Spain | Barcelona, Spain | Toulon, France | Florence, Livorno, Pisa Italy | Civitavecc...

11/30/2019 16 NightsCivitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Messina (Sicily), Italy | Athens (Piraeus), Greece | Santorini, Thira, Greece | Suez Canal, Egypt | Suez Canal, Egypt ...

Can you give us the whole itinerary of the holy land cruise please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you give us the whole itinerary of the holy land cruise please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jewel Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM

10/30/2019 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

10/31/2019 Messina (Sicily), Italy

11/01/2019At Sea

11/02/2019 At Sea

11/03/2019 Ashdod (Jerusalem), Israel

11/04/2019 Haifa, Israel

11/05/2019 Limassol, Cyprus

11/06/2019 Rhodes/Lindos, Greece

11/07/2019 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey

11/08/2019 Athens (Piraeus), Greece

11/09/2019 At Sea

11/10/2019 Naples/Capri, Italy

11/11/2019 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

SC may be adding longer cruises in Asia ;) which is why it is taking so long to release the itineraries. They need to attart more international guests that don't want to fly over for 3,4 or 5 night cruises. Also, RCCL doesn't want to take away from the launch of SY quite yet is my thinking. FWIW