Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Yes the repo leg is out for sale already. She will leave Tianjin on 7th October and arrive in Singapore on the 19th October 2019

Her first cruise from Singapore after drydock departs on 16 Nov 2019 so its about close to a month of drydock

Could be a pretty intensive dry dock, wonder what will take place

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

China Phase 1 has been released

Voyager to sail from Hong Kong to Vietnam, Philippines & Japan

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_China_VY_final.pdf

Quantum to sail from Tianjin to Philippines & Japan including a special cruise to Japan & Russia

( Vladivostok)

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_China_QN_final.pdf

Great to know, cheers!

Anything more on the rumours of Anthem sailing from Southampton in 2020?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Still very much rumours regarding a Quantum class from Southampton in 2020. Last I heard it would be Quantum herself based on her being released from Asia following the expected deployment of Spectrum into the same region........but hey maybe Cape Liberty needs a change in ship......

Last I heard it would be Quantum herself based on her being released from Asia following the expected deployment of Spectrum into the same region..........

Quantum has already been settled - she's staying in Asia after her dry dock.

The ship is catered towards the China market. Maybe that's why Royal doesn't want to sell it

That is exactly why we want to check it out while there is an opportunity for a couple of longer cruises on it's way to China.

Still very much rumours regarding a Quantum class from Southampton in 2020. Last I heard it would be Quantum herself based on her being released from Asia following the expected deployment of Spectrum into the same region........but hey maybe Cape Liberty needs a change in ship......

yeah, after being on the Anthem for the third time and Quantum once and having talked to several people on the cruise that have sailed her multiple times, we'd like a different ship out of Bayonne year round. I'm hoping the 5th-Quantum(2nd Quantum-ultra) class ship homeports out of Bayonne in 2020.

When the 2020-21 thread is up and running can someone please post the link on this thread? It took me a while to find this one when started! Thanking you in anticipation :D

While RCI moved up Royal Caribbean releases for this season, they always have followed a pattern of first booking Azamara and then Celebrity sailings.

Many times Azamara and Celebrity port bookings can give leads to regions and ports RCI are considering for Royal.

As these threads should be heavily based on actual port bookings and not just on pure speculation, it is best for this thread to start when actual port bookings have started. This is usually September or October.

For instance, right now Brilliance is booked for Grand Cayman in February of 2021. Royal had booked Liberty for 2 years at Galveston and have not yet booked 2020-21 sailings.

While RCI moved up Royal Caribbean releases for this season, they always have followed a pattern of first booking Azamara and then Celebrity sailings.

Many times Azamara and Celebrity port bookings can give leads to regions and ports RCI are considering for Royal.

As these threads should be heavily based on actual port bookings and not just on pure speculation, it is best for this thread to start when actual port bookings have started. This is usually September or October.

For instance, right now Brilliance is booked for Grand Cayman in February of 2021. Royal had booked Liberty for 2 years at Galveston and have not yet booked 2020-21 sailings.

I was good that some of the sailings were released earlier this season but there are still so many gaps!

I just love all the speculation but RCI always throws a curve ball in like Explorer coming back from Australia and Jewel going to Dubai! I would love a year round ship based in Malaga for the Winter!