How to check EZ Air prices once already booked

lakes123

How do I check prices on flights to see if they have dropped once I have already booked in EZ Air? I don't want to select "change flights" and have my already booked ones become unbooked.

Don't check flights off of your personalizer. Go to the Princess home page and do a search for your cruise. Then do a flight search off of that. I do it twice a day and have had a few reductions already. Even if you have a TA, Princess will handle it for you.

How do I check prices on flights to see if they have dropped once I have already booked in EZ Air? I don't want to select "change flights" and have my already booked ones become unbooked.

To get an accurate new flight/fare you need to hit change flights. It will not CANCEL your current flights. If you do it through the Princess website sometimes it does not show all the available flights/fares. Doing it through your booking it will allow you to search and compare new prices WITHOUT canceling your current flights. Just don't hit cancel flights. The system works very well.

If you find a lower price you HAVE to cancel the flight and rebook through the personalizer. It will grab the new flight for you before canceling your current flight. There is no reason to call Princess, it works very smoothly online.

Don't check flights off of your personalizer. Go to the Princess home page and do a search for your cruise. Then do a flight search off of that. I do it twice a day and have had a few reductions already. Even if you have a TA, Princess will handle it for you.

Why not?

When I booked my ez air I somehow ended up with the arriving flight at the time I didn't want. Not sure how I did that. I have checked every day, and now my departing flight isn't available and I can only book red eyes. It's so frustrating. The ez air price was cheaper than going through airlines so I have to decide whether to pay more to change or just stick with what I have. :(

To get an accurate new flight/fare you need to hit change flights. It will not CANCEL your current flights. If you do it through the Princess website sometimes it does not show all the available flights/fares. Doing it through your booking it will allow you to search and compare new prices WITHOUT canceling your current flights. Just don't hit cancel flights. The system works very well.

If you find a lower price you HAVE to cancel the flight and rebook through the personalizer. It will grab the new flight for you before canceling your current flight. There is no reason to call Princess, it works very smoothly online.

This is how I do it too.