Carnival Magic Review August 5-13, 2017

Ottawa_Cruiser

Hello Ottawa_Cruiser! Enjoying your review. I have been wanting to cruise on Magic for some time now, but cant quite seem to be able to "just do it", some reasons, but will eventually get back to cruising, but Magic has long been on my cruise to do list.

Not sure if you are from the same Ottawa as me, I know there are at least two, maybe three or more on this vast continent, but just wanted to say hello, and that I enjoy your review, and will be patiently awaiting more. I know the photo situation is what it is these days, and am disappointed that the P one, has gone the way it has.

Thanks for your review.:)

Wow, and Yow!!! LOL,

there are 11 Ottawa's in the United States. Just googled it, and there is one in Indonesia and one in Africa? sorry, have forgotton already. but I knew there were more Ottawa's , just had no idea there were so many.. Our Ottawa in Canada is derived from the Algonquin.

Sorry, not to hijak, but my last post I showed my ignorance by saying I knew of two or three Ottawas, and have since educated myself.

And I expect I have more to learn !!!!

Wow, and Yow!!! LOL,

there are 11 Ottawa's in the United States. Just googled it, and there is one in Indonesia and one in Africa? sorry, have forgotton already. but I knew there were more Ottawa's , just had no idea there were so many.. Our Ottawa in Canada is derived from the Algonquin.

Sorry, not to hijak, but my last post I showed my ignorance by saying I knew of two or three Ottawas, and have since educated myself.

And I expect I have more to learn !!!!

Not to worry - I am from Ottawa, Canada and live in the suburb of Stittsville. :)

Alchemy

We had heard so many good things about Alchemy prior to boarding, that we were really excited to try it! This, we heard, is where you get good bang for your buck on Cheers!. I'm not sure if my expectations were too high, but I found a lot of the drinks too sweet. Nevertheless, we still enjoyed a few cocktails here.36622853636_0ce11200c2_b.jpg35834095624_53199f7d41_b.jpg

36669250545_335245b2d0_b.jpg

35859859303_153771ed58_b.jpg35859854483_908daf2e29_b.jpg

SkyCourse and Waterworks

All of the kids really enjoyed these activities! At times the sky course had to close down due to wind, but the kids still managed to go on a number of times.

Waterworks was busy, but the slides were well managed. What an awesome thing to have on a boat! Kids spent a lot of time here. Ok, ok...I did too. It was so fun!

35834105674_3dc3f7e646_b.jpg36530736011_2a0f50a34e_b.jpg