Most Frequently Forgotten item/s?

Susa

Based on my two trips to WallyMart for cruises from Tampa, forgotten items included DW's tennis shoes, sun glasses and Listerine. The Bodine was forgotten at home but not replaced. On the cruise to Alaska from Vancouver, we did not forget a thing since we went directly to the ship from the airport.

Les

Luckily, forgotten items on cruises are not fatal. :eek:

What are some of the most frequently forgotten items left at home that you should have taken on your cruise??

Walkie-talkies,cheap paperbacks with which to save primo poolside deck chairs,my speedo,the love swing,and some snack foods.

Hello,

Tho this is not the "most" frequently forgotten item..it surely was the most important..

I was secretly planning to "celebrate" my fiance's b'day .. so I had packed presents, party favors, etc. in my suitcases. Only he kept saying.. I better check your suitcases to make sure every thing is ok.. " and I would run .. take the stuff out and hide it..

Well . .. I pack every clothing item in a ziplock baggie that is labeled and suitcase numbered.. and appears on an itemized list that goes in the suitcase as well as my carry on.. I thought I was soooo efficient.. except all this packing and unpacking every time he got anxious about the weight of the suitcases or something .. that obviously one of the times he was going to review the suitcases I had pulled out the presents and along with them were my undies ziplocks, and a few other clothing items.. in my haste.. I managed to put the presents and clothing items back in the suitcase.. but alas, not the undies.

egad..

I will never forget that first day away from home.. and I will never secretly pack for b'days again.. !

Thank goodness I packed Woolite packets.. geez.. I was in my bathing suit bottoms for quite some time before alternatives could be sought!:(

What are some of the most frequently forgotten items left at home that you should have taken on your cruise??

1. I can't remember.

2. I turn to my DW for assistance in trying to remember everything needed and I can count on her support a la "Did you pack everything you will need?":confused:

3. MY suitcase got left upstairs on a family trip once, since I was playing the role of baggage skycap and I was assured by DW that ALL the suitcases had been brought down for loading.:(

Binoculars, invariably.

Get older, get a short attention span.....

BTW, a good source for cheap paperbacks is the Public Library; here in Charlotte, they sell their over stock PBs for $0.25....That's the only thing that I know of that you can buy for a quarter....:)

BTW, a good source for cheap paperbacks is the Public Library; here in Charlotte, they sell their over stock PBs for $0.25....That's the only thing that I know of that you can buy for a quarter....:)

The AACCHS thanks you (American Association of Cruising Chairhogs)

Binoculars, invariably.

Get older, get a short attention span.....

Hey Ed,

Where's the plane? I miss it already.

Archived