Sea Pass Card on Harmony

I've been reading that on Harmony they will put your seapass card outside your door on arrival day...

When I was doing online check-in I saw the option to upload a photo of yourself to speed up check-in. My family chose not to do this and to get the pictures done the traditional way at the terminal.

My question is that if they are putting the sea pass cards outside the door will my photo at the cruise terminal make it onto the card? Or am I going to have to wait in line at guest services on the 1st day to make sure it is loaded on (huge lines that day :( lol)

I've been reading that on Harmony they will put your seapass card outside your door on arrival day...

When I was doing online check-in I saw the option to upload a photo of yourself to speed up check-in. My family chose not to do this and to get the pictures done the traditional way at the terminal.

My question is that if they are putting the sea pass cards outside the door will my photo at the cruise terminal make it onto the card? Or am I going to have to wait in line at guest services on the 1st day to make sure it is loaded on (huge lines that day :( lol)

I did the same thing as you. I checked in without taking pictures of everyone. I figured I will just do it at the pier.

And, the photo is not actually ON the card...it's simply in their computer LINKED to your card..

I know the photo isn't actually on the card but I wasn't sure if it somehow needed to be loaded on there...I'm not that tech savvy so I don't know if the photo would load through to the card without it being swiped on a certain machine or something lol

I did the same thing as you. I checked in without taking pictures of everyone. I figured I will just do it at the pier.

Recently on Harmony and many at terminal checkin we overheard that the picture they uploaded wasn't good enough (for some reason)...So no problem just getting it done as you checkin takes less that a minute.