Beverage package question

So if we don't buy a beverage package what is available for us to drink?

For no extra charge? Water, coffee, tea, ice tea, lemonade, flavored waters, hot chocolate. Plus during breakfast, juice. Milk. Chocolate milk.

Pay by the drink? Soda. (cans) Alcoholic drinks. Smoothies. Specialty coffees. Non alcoholic versions of drinks. Fresh squeezed OJ.

Iced and hot tea, tap water, morning juices, awful coffee, flavored water on tap, milk, hot chocolate, and your bottle of wine that you are allowed to bring on PP.

The wine allowance is not per person. It is two bottles per cabin. (requirement: at least one passenger in the cabin must be at least 21)

You can get ANYTHING without a "package"....if it's not "included" in your fare, you will simply pay whatever it costs. Ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, milk and juice at breakfast are INCLUDED in your fare. Sodas and alcohol, specialty coffees/teas are extra.

I've got the Deluxe package for our upcoming sailing and I prefer black coffee over cappucino and latte drinks so I drink the free stuff still. Is it great? No. But it's decent enough. I've had much worse in my life. About the only free stuff I don't really care for is the "Orange Juice" served in the machines. Maybe that's the Florida in me......

I've got the Deluxe package for our upcoming sailing and I prefer black coffee over cappucino and latte drinks so I drink the free stuff still. Is it great? No. But it's decent enough. I've had much worse in my life. About the only free stuff I don't really care for is the "Orange Juice" served in the machines. Maybe that's the Florida in me......

Do you mean the tumbling machines? That is fresh squeezed OJ at $4+ a glass.

Have you ever tried a Cafe Americano? I think it is similar to regular coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums