Strange cruise search help

Galatz

I am trying to find a cruise meeting some pretty specific criteria but I am having trouble finding something that works. I know its a weird criteria which is why but I was hoping someone could help me.

I am looking for a cruise that departs port on a Friday, I am flexible on departure port, date and destination, I just really want to leave on a Friday, but cannot find any. Preferably the first full day on the boat, the Saturday, will be a fun day at sea, but that isnt a deal breaker.

Any suggestions/recommendations would be helpful.

Not a Carnival cruise and not sure when you want to go, NCL has a cruise that leaves on Friday March 2, 2018 and is 9 days.

Candi

Thanks, I will keep that in mind for next time, this time I specifically wanted Carnival due to having credit

Try www.cruisetimetables.com. Pick your US departure ports and with a calendar handy, choose the Fridays. I am seeing Grandeur of the Seas from Baltimore to Bermuda or Bahamas on Fridays. First port on the list. First two days are sea days. EM

Very helpful, thanks!

Never bring bananas on a boat.

Never leave port on a Friday.

Any particular reason you say that?

Old sailors superstitions. ;)

In addition to the above suggestions, you might try vacations to go (you can guess the web site name from that) - they have a lot of search criteria across all the cruise lines.

In addition to the above suggestions, you might try vacations to go (you can guess the web site name from that) - they have a lot of search criteria across all the cruise lines.

Ah ok. For some reason that website my company has deemed is inappropriate for me to visit but the website Essiesmom recommended worked perfect.

They also say to never rename a ship, but the Sunshine hasn't sank yet. ;)

Celebrity Silhouette, Friday, December 9 from Fort Lauderdale, 9 nights, first Saturday and Sunday are sea days. Great itinerary to Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Maarten (4 sea days total). Price I see starts at $733 per person with $100 onboard credit.

Carnival options all seem to be 3 day cruises which I don't consider a vacation. :-)

Edited by winddawn

Unless you spin around 3 times, throw a silver coin in the the water as you board the ship, and scream "Shiver me timbers" at the top of your lungs. Then it is Ok.