documents and stuff

On our last cruise (Disney) we were mailed a booklet with all of our information included (schedule, excursions, luggage tags, etc) a couple weeks before the trip. I am assuming Royal Caribbean doesn't do that since I haven't received anything??? I just printed my set sail pass and the paper luggage tags. Wondering if at port check in we get info about our excursions (schedule, where to meet, etc)???

I fnd it doesn't hurt to carry either hard copies of things you bought and paid for ahead of time, bev.packages, excursions, specially meals, or have these conformations saved to a phone or iPad. Just incase things aren't as expected.

My TA has sent us gifts or food treats and whlie usually we get them, sometimes we never do.

I don't always trust the system to never screw up, and on board without proof is not a good time to find out they have no record of something you're expecting to happen.

In addition to your set sail pass and luggage tags, you also have cruise documents which you can either print or download as a PDF. Those cruise docs contain information about any excursions you have booked along with other stuff.

In addition to your set sail pass and luggage tags, you also have cruise documents which you can either print or download as a PDF. Those cruise docs contain information about any excursions you have booked along with other stuff.

I don't remember there being any information about our excursions in our cruise documents.

On our last cruise (Disney) we were mailed a booklet with all of our information included (schedule, excursions, luggage tags, etc) a couple weeks before the trip. I am assuming Royal Caribbean doesn't do that since I haven't received anything??? I just printed my set sail pass and the paper luggage tags. Wondering if at port check in we get info about our excursions (schedule, where to meet, etc)???

Unfortunately Royal stopped sending all that 15-20 yrs ago. One thing do I miss is when all documentation use to come in the mail...

If you plan on carrying your phone, take pictures of all the excursions and reservations you've booked and keep them in your gallery. it's easier than walking around with paper documents. :cool:

We print everything, and actually have seen some excursion companies reject phone photos as proof of a reservation (not us, other people on the same excursion we were on)...so that method has some risk.

I print out every reservation, bookings for the cruise as well as hotel, rental car and airline reservations and any other request I have made that they approved. I have them all neatly in a folder and bring in my carry on luggage. 😎

My company suggested an app called tripit since we are in concur for expenses, and after using it for work, I signed up for my home stuff as well.

Any receipts, or itineraries you get (airline, excursions, cruise, hotels) you can forward to them once you have it setup, and normally it will parse all the info and keep all the records for you, accessible by any computer or on you phone. I find it a much easier way to keep track of things.

I could also see printing things just for more official (and yet another backup) purpose, but never needed paper on our last cruise.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app