What time to specialty restaurants become available to book?

az-cruiser

I'm trying to book specialty restaurants and it says I can book on 8/27/2017. Does that mean at midnight on 8/27/2017I can start booking?

I'm wondering if its worth staying up till then to book for a large group.

Thanks

I'm trying to book specialty restaurants and it says I can book on 8/27/2017. Does that mean at midnight on 8/27/2017I can start booking?

Thanks

I did ours at 6:00 a.m. the morning after 90 days and it worked fine. Got the places and times we wanted.

Thanks

You can book shortly after midnight based on where the servers are located. You say that you are booking for a large group. To me that is 10 or 12 people. I don't know how large your group is but if it is more than 8 you may have to call and book it, you can't do it online.

Remember that even if you don't get your reservations before you board, they only release about 30% of the reservation slots before embarkation. The rest are held.

Thanks! It was for a group of 11! Got it all booked👍[

quote=zqvol;53901137]You can book shortly after midnight based on where the servers are located. You say that you are booking for a large group. To me that is 10 or 12 people. I don't know how large your group is but if it is more than 8 you may have to call and book it, you can't do it online.

Remember that even if you don't get your reservations before you board, they only release about 30% of the reservation slots before embarkation. The rest are held.

Thanks! It was for a group of 11! Got it all booked👍

Glad you got it booked. I'm surprised you were able to book online for a group that size! One of the nice things about being on the West Coast is that I can book at 9 p.m. the evening before day 90 since the window opens at midnight Eastern time. :)

Have a great cruise!

So if we are a group of 8 and all have SDP for 4 nights(as perk) will I be able to book all of us at once? Do I need their booking numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can book them all at once under your name and don't need their booking numbers.