Won't let me add gifts to our cruise?

JAMESCC

We are on Anthem Sept. 28 and its become tradition that I add some gifts so that they are in our room upon entering. Just a few things to start the cruise off nicely. Anyway I add the items to my cart, and begin check out. I check the date, the travel date and at the top it says "could not find sailing date". I didn't have this issue last year on NCL Breakaway. Everything was in the room when we entered. Any ideas? Can you not have anything delivered to the room the first day? Thanks for any help.

Could be a website issue with your web browser. Try calling RC customer service to place the order.

Thanks, that is really something I wanted to avoid. It is 2017, ordering online should be simply, easy and working. Thanks again for the help.

Thanks, that is really something I wanted to avoid. It is 2017, ordering online should be simply, easy and working. Thanks again for the help.

I went to order a dining package as well this morning it wont let me its not our browser ive tried our three computers I am sure its a glitch ill just have to do it later. :rolleyes:

I can't even get into my cruise planner to check drink package prices. Says it encountered an internal error.

Try the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, try private browsing mode, try a different browser.

What's funny is now I received confirmation of the order through email but when I log in understanding "history" it says "on hold". So I have no idea if it really went through or not.

You are probably OK, but if you want further confirmation, I'd call customer service.

What's funny is now I received confirmation of the order through email but when I log in understanding "history" it says "on hold". So I have no idea if it really went through or not.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

They often say "on hold" for a day until the credit cards are batched out, not normally something to worry about

They often say "on hold" for a day until the credit cards are batched out, not normally something to worry about

Oh excellent that's kinda what I thought might be happening. Thanks for the info, appreciate it. I put in the notes to have it delivered the day of sailing. It worked great on NCL last year so I hope the same this year on Royal.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

I had purchased a coffee card on my last cruise and the whole time up to the cruise it said it was on hold. I called and asked and was told it says that till I get on the cruise. I don't know why and that's the explanation I got and all was fine on the cruise. Card was in the room ready to go.

I had purchased a coffee card on my last cruise and the whole time up to the cruise it said it was on hold. I called and asked and was told it says that till I get on the cruise. I don't know why and that's the explanation I got and all was fine on the cruise. Card was in the room ready to go.

Oh wow that's good info, thank you. I shot them an email so we'll see what they say and its RCCL so we'll see when they say it as in how long it takes them to get back to me. :rolleyes:

Had no problem adding reservations through several browsers but stuff ordered through Royal Gifts, Onboard Delivery just would not work. Same problem - can't find the cruise. So I called and did it over the phone (number is on the page where it won't accept your purchase). Note that for flowers there are two prices depending on where sailing is from. Phone person was going to charge higher amount until I reminded her it was a US sailing.