Service dog

Titigiti

Hello, I am cruising with Norweigian to the western Caribbean (Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Bahamas) with my service dog and I will like your input and help with ports of call requirements. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I am cruising with Norweigian to the western Caribbean (Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Bahamas) with my service dog and I will like your input and help with ports of call requirements. Thanks in advance.

When are you cruising? Hopefully, someone who's been to those ports with a service dog will see your post.

But I'd suggest you do some research on your own.

Do a search (online) for "XXXX (port) service dog requirements cruise ship". That should get you started.

Take your dog to your vet asap, tell him exactly where you are going and he will do all paperwork, shots and pull all paper work needed.

There is some great threads in the Disabled cruisers, that is service dog specific. Also contact your cruise ship for any additional forms they will need. MAKE SURE ALL PAPERWORK AND SHOTS ARE UP TO DATE, or you wont be leaving the ship.

Welcome to Cruise Critic:

the fine folks below will be glad to help - over 19000 posts and over 10 years running, the best thread on this site:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=585728&page=955

you will find lots of stories about cruising with Service Dogs and just general good information.

Keith