Unable to see/select a Window Suite on the Grand

puli

Is anyone else unable to see if window suites on the Grand Princess are available on any sailing?

When scanning the April 7 2018 Grand California Coastal sailing looking for available Window Suites there is no mention nor option for a Window Suite even though I know one is still available. I called Princess and they do not have a problem on their screen and did verify 301 is still free..

I have subsequently checked at least 6 other Grand sailings on various dates & to various places and none of them show Window Suites at all. Am fearful they are being eliminated.. Plus an unusual display pops up when you select "suite" showing pictures and descriptions of the various suite types rather than just the category names. & omitting Window Suites from the list entirely.

I am hoping this is just a program error.

Here's a recent thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2537674

Hopefully it's just a programming error. Glad to know that the Princess rep can still see what the WS availability is on your selected voyage. I'm trying a WS on Caribbean Princess for the first time next month. And we are booked into another one on the Grand to Alaska next year. I think i'm gonna love it...

I can't see them either. We're booked in one on the 4/7 sailing of the Grand, and I've been looking at availability from time to time just because. When I couldn't see them on that sailing, I tried other Grand sailings and other ships with WS. Nothing.

I can't see them either. We're booked in one on the 4/7 sailing of the Grand, and I've been looking at availability from time to time just because. When I couldn't see them on that sailing, I tried other Grand sailings and other ships with WS. Nothing.

Well, hopefully we will be Window Suite neighbors on the 4/7 sailing ( already had one booked) but as of right now we might be living in the lifeboats!

Well, hopefully we will be Window Suite neighbors on the 4/7 sailing ( already had one booked) but as of right now we might be living in the lifeboats!

Could be. What kind of amenities do you suppose the lifeboats have? Pretty cushy, I imagine. ;p

The problem seems to have been fixed, I just went straight to the page showing P301 still available on the 7 April 18 Grand sailing.

The smallest one and always the last to go but... It is showing about less pp than a mini.