Royal - Cabin M708 ?

metairiegal

Anybody have any experience in M708 on the Royal? It is an aft balcony, category BE.

It is under the Lido deck. But, not under the Horizon Court. It is back further, under the Horizon Terrace & the ladies room area.

Can people from the above area look down on this balcony? Is the balcony covered at all?

Any noise from people, doors, etc., from above?

Any info on cabins in that area would be appreciated. Thanks!

Anybody have any experience in M708 on the Royal? It is an aft balcony, category BE.

It is under the Lido deck. But, not under the Horizon Court. It is back further, under the Horizon Terrace & the ladies room area.

Can people from the above area look down on this balcony? Is the balcony covered at all?

Any info on cabins in that area would be appreciated. Thanks!

Better check with PAMca. She had major noise issues under the HC on Marina deck.

We had friends in M716 and there was a lot of noise on their balcony from people in the outside eating area/terrace of the HC. They could see the people standing at the rail above when they were at their balcony rail.

Better check with PAMca. She had major noise issues under the HC on Marina deck.

We had friends in M716 and there was a lot of noise on their balcony from people in the outside eating area/terrace of the HC. They could see the people standing at the rail above when they were at their balcony rail.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

OP here.

Well, after finally deciding...

We did not go with the BE cabin on Marina under the Lido. We went with a BE on Caribe deck!

Thanks for all your help and comments. I feel much better with Caribe, and we won't have all the what-ifs.

Thanks again, I took your expertise and everything you said into consideration, as I always do! :)

Anybody have any experience in M708 on the Royal?

Have not been on the Royal, but on the Regal. We've been in M707 and M709. Same location on the starboard side. People can not look down on the balcony, unless they lean out over the rail. They can look straight down and see you leaning on your rail. The balcony is covered. Once in a while we heard chairs sliding on the Horizon Terrace. The Outrigger Bar closes at 11:00, so there are very few people out there at night.

I was recently in M616 on the Regal for her TA. I was directly under the buffet and never once heard any noise from above. The balcony was fully covered, the buffet actually extended about 6-8 feet past my balcony rail so no way could anyone see in. I like it because even when raining hard the rain never got to the balcony because of the overhang. I loved the location.