NCL SKY: Question About Dining Package

Kilroyshere

New to NCL and booked on Sky to Havana.

Regarding the $75pp Dining Package. I've seen the Specialty Restaurants menus with ala carte pricing for each item.

Question is if I opt for the pre-paid Dining Package, what does that include versus ala carte pricing?

If this has been covered previously, I missed it and forgive me for this duplicate thread.

At a la cartes you can order as much as you want with the SDP credit. The only limitation is only 1 entree. But you can get multiple apps, sides, and desserts. If you want a full 3+ course menu you are better off with the credits. If you just want an entree you will probably be better off paying as you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At a la cartes you can order as much as you want with the SDP credit. The only limitation is only 1 entree. But you can get multiple apps, sides, and desserts. If you want a full 3+ course menu you are better off with the credits. If you just want an entree you will probably be better off paying as you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for that reply.

One more question; So if we pay for the SDP, it covers all 3 Special Dining venues or, just one meal in one restaurant?

Thank you again for the helpful info.

One more question; So if we pay for the SDP, it covers all 3 Special Dining venues or, just one meal in one restaurant?

When you purchase the SDP, the cost varies depending on the number of meals you purchase. Each meal can be used at whatever upcharge restaurant you pick. You could, for example, purchase 3 meals and eat them all at Cagneys. If you're choosing the SDP as a perk for a 7-day cruise, you'll get three upgraded meals.

It is 3 meals wherever you want. On the Sky, there is a steak house, French restaurant, Italian restaurant and a sushi bar.