Princess Cruise Line Menu

Losingcontrol36

We are considering going on a Princess Cruise to the Caribbean next year. We went on a Princess Cruise to Alaska in 2016 and we enjoyed it. The only issue we have is with the set menu in the main dining room. On other cruises we have taken, the cruise line offered chicken, fish and steak for dinner, and other optional entrees. On the Princess Cruise that we took, they offered chicken, fish and ground round. This was not a problem with us, because we chose the other entrees.

Can anyone tell me what the set menu is on Princess Cruises to the Caribbean?

We are considering going on a Princess Cruise to the Caribbean next year. We went on a Princess Cruise to Alaska in 2016 and we enjoyed it. The only issue we have is with the set menu in the main dining room. On other cruises we have taken, the cruise line offered chicken, fish and steak for dinner, and other optional entrees. On the Princess Cruise that we took, they offered chicken, fish and ground round. This was not a problem with us, because we chose the other entrees.

Never sen ground round on Princess except on the lunch menu in the MDR. There always is fish , chicken and beef on the dinner menu in the MDR.They also have special dishes each night.

If you Google for "Princess Cruises Menu" you will find a ton of examples of menus online. Additionally you will almost certainly find links that lead back here to CC where people have posted menus. The only "ground round" I've ever heard of on the MDR menu is when they instituted the hamburger option for dinner.

If you are unhappy with the menu choices you can always ask for the children's menu.

There are some tasty choices on there.

Volcano on the Children's menu

I tried the spaghetti and meatballs once as an appetizer and it was very good.

Howard

We sailed the Caribbean Princess this past February for six nights on the Western route. I posted the menus in this review along with some food pictures:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2463567&highlight=f305

One of the best cruise reviews I have ever seen. Even though we won't be on that ship, I was enthralled and thankful for all the detail.

We sailed the Caribbean Princess this past February for six nights on the Western route. I posted the menus in this review along with some food pictures:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2463567&highlight=f305

Thanks for this. I read it a while ago but it was very nice to reread it as our cruise gets closer.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk