Reflection C2 Cabin

pebbles99

We are sailing on the Reflection April 27th 2018.

Need help on picking a C2 Cabin, No problem with walking.

Thanks for your advise.

On decks 9, 10 & 12:

there are larger angled balconies near the hump and near the forward stairs;

in addition the cabins at the far aft just before you get to the stern's aft facing cabins appear to have larger angled balconies

Deck 12 cabins are under the buffet or pool. Deck 9 & 10 cabins have cabins above and below so will be quieter.

Perhaps you already know this - if you have sailed on Celebrity at least once before, you are eligible for a loyalty upgrade - i.e. book the C2 at the C3 rate. So be sure to ask for it.

We are sailing on the Reflection April 27th 2018.

Need help on picking a C2 Cabin, No problem with walking.

Thanks for your advise.

I would choose one on Deck 10, mid-ship. There are 12 C2's on the hump which would have larger balconies. The ones with the little square indicates fold out sofa bed. those staterooms have the bed by the bath if that's a consideration.

9299 is way back aft if you don't mind the walk. It has the bed by the balcony.

WINE OI would choose one on Deck 10, mid-ship. There are 12 C2's on the hump which would have larger balconies. The ones with the little square indicates fold out sofa bed. those staterooms have the bed by the bath if that's a consideration.

9299 is way back aft if you don't mind the walk. It has the bed by the balcony.

Wine O: Just curious how you can tell if a bed is by the bathroom or by the balcony? That will help me in the future! Thanks!

A few ways.

You can look for the cabin in the S Class cabin information.

On the deck plans, cabins with either a triangle or square symbol with have the bed by the bathroom.

Alternate cabins have alternate configurations - the cabins are wider where the bed is and narrower where the sofa, desk and TV are. The two cabins interlock to maximise the number of cabins that fit in.

So looking at the plan for Deck 10, 1044 will have the bed by the balcony and 1046 by the bathroom.

I will second deck 10-Sky Deck. My DH and I are on the same cruise, but all the way aft corner, starboard.

I also agree that if you can find an angled balcony that you will be in a great location too. Yes, aft has a very long walk, but the wake is worth the walk. Keep checking the cabins on the slant because anything can happen...1245 is a nice cabin for two, but all on the slant have larger balconies as Wine-O has advised!

I have done this cruise before and it is wonderful, as the ports are all excellent IMHO. I found two photos of the largest C2 cabin's balcony. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Forumsed1484bfd4c062a3952ce13b6b217e26.jpga4e950749b8d4f69899b28a87d79d2ba.jpg

Edited by Lastdance

We chose 1046 on Reflection ....taking the upgrade from C3. The only other choices available were connecting, which we do not like.

Anyone know if 1046's balcony is bigger (I know it's not one of the largest, but is it a little bigger than the sides?).

We chose 1046 on Reflection ....taking the upgrade from C3. The only other choices available were connecting, which we do not like.

Anyone know if 1046's balcony is bigger (I know it's not one of the largest, but is it a little bigger than the sides?).

Yes, it is bigger, with bed by the bath.

On decks 9, 10 & 12:

there are larger angled balconies near the hump and near the forward stairs;

in addition the cabins at the far aft just before you get to the stern's aft facing cabins appear to have larger angled balconies

Deck 12 cabins are under the buffet or pool. Deck 9 & 10 cabins have cabins above and below so will be quieter.

Perhaps you already know this - if you have sailed on Celebrity at least once before, you are eligible for a loyalty upgrade - i.e. book the C2 at the C3 rate. So be sure to ask for it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is cabin 1138 on Sky deck on the hump, and has the bigger balcony on the Reflection?

Yes this is on the hump with a larger balcony. You won't get much of a view looking directly forward along the ship( due to the angle of the balconies) . But will have a great view looking out from the balcony and backwards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We've tried this. Booking C3 works for getting a C2, but twice I tried booking a C2 to get a C1, I was told both times the upgrade wasn't available. I'm not sure if this is because there's a bigger price jump from C2 to C1 or if C1s get booked super quick. I generally book 18 months out, so it's hard to believe they'd all be booked.

We've spent a few months worth of cruises in the Deck 12 "hump" cabins and have not found them noisy at all. They are a few steps from the pool and a quick single-flight up to the buffet, and the hump cabins have a little vestibule affair that the corridor cabins do not have. It depends on whether the location has value to you. Also, the low-numbered ones are not under the buffet, not even close.