My Apologies Ahead Of Time - FTTF Question

DLRM

Have they added going directly to your suite when you board?

We have always bought FTTF when we have suites because at the time the suites did not have cabins ready when we boarded nor did they have priority at tenders.I am not sure what suite perks are now because we are turning platinum and those perks are enough for us.

Have they added going directly to your suite when you board?

We have always bought FTTF when we have suites because at the time the suites did not have cabins ready when we boarded nor did they have priority at tenders.I am not sure what suite perks are now because we are turning platinum and those perks are enough for us.

No they haven't included cabin ready on embarkation, but yes to the tenders. Although you'll still get people chiming in that they had a Suite, aren't Diamond or Platinum, or didn't have FTTF and that their Suite "has always been ready" as soon as they got onboard, it's not a perk of the Suite. In fact, they aren't even supposed to go through the doors. It says so right on the signs.

I do not believe so. FTTF allows priority boarding at embarkation, tendering, and debarkation a well as priority line for guest services. It is my understanding that these perks are also given to suite passengers.

The FTTF go on the ship right behind the Diamonds and Platinums. I'm sure of this. Also the FTTF guests will have their room ready, right after the Diamonds and Platinums. We always buy FTTF because I'm handicapped and it sure does help me.

We have always purchased FTTF even when having a suite for the benefit of having the cabin ready when we board (we are early boarders) to drop off carry ons and settle in a bit. That and the short GS line have been so worth it for us. Do you need to get it? NO you do not but it sure is nice if you want to board and start that vaca as early as possible and relax!

I have a FTTF question that is sort of the opposite of this one. We cancelled a cruise that I have purchased FTTF for. I "removed" it from my excursions before I cancelled. Is the FTTF purchase price refundable? Will I get that $79.95 back or is it lost forever too?

Thanks

I have a FTTF question that is sort of the opposite of this one. We cancelled a cruise that I have purchased FTTF for. I "removed" it from my excursions before I cancelled. Is the FTTF purchase price refundable? Will I get that $79.95 back or is it lost forever too?

Thanks

It will be refunded to the form of payment.

From the Carnival FAQ on FTTF -- it lists which items are also Diamond/Platinum and/or Suite benefits. I would assume this would be the most recent authority on the subject. If you can live without the items that aren't included, then you don't need it.

Here's what the program includes:

Priority Security, Check-in and Boarding

A dedicated security and check-in lane has been set aside for all Priority guests on embarkation day. FTTF guests will board after VIFP Diamond, Platinum and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations.

Note: Only Diamond, Platinum and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations have access to the Captain’s Lounge.

First Access to Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready for you as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for all the fun you are about to have.

Note: This is also a benefit for VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests.

Priority Luggage

While we process thousands of bags, FTTF luggage will receive priority delivery.

Guest Services

Quickly have any of your questions answered or requests addressed as you will have a dedicated phone extension and line at Guest Services.

Dining Reservations

Priority Dinner Time Assignment: FTTF guests will be cleared after VIFP Platinum guests. This benefit does not include specific time reservations for 'Your Time Dining'.

Note: VIFP Diamond guests and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations are guaranteed their dining in the Main Dining Room.

Tender Priority

You will have priority tender service from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so you can explore ashore as quickly as you want to. When ready to go ashore, if not on a Carnival shore excursion, present yourself at the Guest Services Desk.

Note: This is also a benefit for VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations.

Debarkation Choices

When it’s time to say good bye, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Note: This is also a benefit for VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations.

We have a FTTF, so When I first arrive at the port, will I just bypass all of the people in line, or is there a separate line, or signs? Also my FTTF purchase reads 12 pm to 1 pm, is that the time I am supposed to board, or can I just walk right up at 11 am? Thanks!

Happy Sailing!!

FTTF is NOT a benefit of suites. I would buy it if I wanted immediate access to my cabin or not having to wait in the regular line at guest services. FTTF cruisers get to use the DIamomd/Platinum line.

This is taken from the Carnival website giving benefits of suites:

Ocean Suites also include VIP check-in, walk-in closet and bathroom with whirlpool.

Nothing is stated about priority tendering, early cabin access or the guest services line. Although, some have stated there is priority on tenders, it may or may not happen. It could also be a non-issue if you are not going on a cruise with a tender port.

Thanks

It is up to $80 now? WOW.....wonder how high before the FTTF people stop seeing value.

We have a FTTF, so When I first arrive at the port, will I just bypass all of the people in line, or is there a separate line, or signs? Also my FTTF purchase reads 12 pm to 1 pm, is that the time I am supposed to board, or can I just walk right up at 11 am? Thanks!

Happy Sailing!!

There is a separate line with good signage, and you arrive and check in whenever you want.

It is up to $80 now? WOW.....wonder how high before the FTTF people stop seeing value.

The price varies by length of sailing,and by ship in some cases. $80 is the max currently, but there are also $70 and $60 (and maybe still $50) tiers also.

Happy Sailing!!

They will have a separate line, usually much shorter! :)

You can arrive for the first check in time for your port, the time listed doesn't mean anything.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app