Anyone on Escape right now?

kcdancerkc

On the escape right now... in Cozumel now... many people have booked flight out of Mexico so there is about 3000 people on board now. They cancelled any packages that were purchased for the cruise on Saturday so no drink package, internet package ....etc. we are safe and are happy for that. :)

On the escape right now... in Cozumel now... many people have booked flight out of Mexico so there is about 3000 people on board now. They cancelled any packages that were purchased for the cruise on Saturday so no drink package, internet package ....etc. we are safe and are happy for that. :)
With regard to the drink package and internet, it makes sense to end them when they did, since that is what you paid for. But wondering, could you purchase a new package for the remaining days you will be on the ship?

Thank you for updating us. Glad you are all safe! Another thread has reported Port of Miami will open tomorrow so perhaps they will start heading for 'home' soon.

Glad you are safe and doing well.

I do think the wording should be that the "packages" ended on the last day of the original cruise. Nothing was "cancelled" - at least not packages. Some people would read cancelled as if NCL did something bad. If this is not right, please correct me.

With regard to the drink package and internet, it makes sense to end them when they did, since that is what you paid for. But wondering, could you purchase a new package for the remaining days you will be on the ship?

Not complaining just stating what happened. Yes you buy an daily internet package and/or minutes. No on the drink package tho.

Glad you are safe and doing well.

I do think the wording should be that the "packages" ended on the last day of the original cruise. Nothing was "cancelled" - at least not packages. Some people would read cancelled as if NCL did something bad. If this is not right, please correct me.

Usually don't post on cruise criticism I meant critic for fear I write something that people attack it or correct it or find something wrong with it. Im sry you felt to worded it wrong but you seem to have understood what happened. I wasn't complaining or trying to make ncl seem like they had did something wrong. I just trying to inform you guys of some of things that has happened on board. I think ncl has been good to us and I'm happy now to be headed in a direction toward home

Edited by Krisy1022

Usually don't post on cruise criticism I meant critic for fear I write something that people attack it or correct it or find something wrong with it. Im sry you felt to worded it wrong but you seem to have understood what happened. I wasn't complaining or trying to make ncl seem like they had did something wrong. I just trying to inform you guys of some of things that has happened on board. I think ncl has been good to us and I'm happy now to be headed in a direction toward home

Sorry if it sounded like I was correcting you. I just did not want others thinking big bad NCL cancelled stuff. Too many others would see cancel and think bad of NCL which I know you did not intend.

Really - it was not a correction or slam at you. Glad you are making the best of the week.

Great news! Enjoy your last day!!!