Sapphire Princess April 2019 ?

IDB37

Hi

Does anyone have any idea as to whether Sapphire Princess will be making an Asia to Europe journey in Spring 2019 ?

On 28 March 2018 SP starts a 38 night Cruise from Singapore to Southamption, via Asia, the Suez Canal & the Med.. We can't unfortunately make this voyage so we were hoping this was going to be repeated in 2019, but the last scheduled cruise I can see is a round trip from/to Singapore ending on 11 April 2019.

Any clues as to what happens thereafter ?

Many thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
We have also just booked the April 6th, 2019 - Rome to Southampton. Seems a long time to wait, but have been eyeing this itinerary on Princess and could not do it in 2018, so am excited to have booked for 2019.

Exciting news that the Sapphire Princess is also going in for a refurbishment in March 2018.

Kerry :D

Sapphire Princess will be dry docking at Sembawang Singapore for 14 days prior to departing for Europe in March 2018.

This is a scheduled maintenance docking required to keep her certificates up to date.

There maybe some refurbishment but that is not the reason for the docking.

Hi

Does anyone have any idea as to whether Sapphire Princess will be making an Asia to Europe journey in Spring 2019 ?

On 28 March 2018 SP starts a 38 night Cruise from Singapore to Southamption, via Asia, the Suez Canal & the Med.. We can't unfortunately make this voyage so we were hoping this was going to be repeated in 2019, but the last scheduled cruise I can see is a round trip from/to Singapore ending on 11 April 2019.

Many thanks.

No one will know.

Hi

Many thanks.

According to Gibraltar port schedule, the Sapphire would be back in Europe, the first stop at Gibraltar is on 11 April 2019, and the last stop on 5 November 2019.

Also the Coral have a stop there on 23 October 2019.

Here is the link http://www.gibraltarport.com/schedules

No one will know.

Some port schedules list Sapphire Princess in European ports during the summer period in 2019 - including: Geiranger (Norway), Bergen (Norway), Tromsoe (Norway), Honningsvag/North Cape (Norway), Gibraltar (UK), Le Havre (France), Funchal/Madeira (Portugal).

Since her repo from Asia to Europe in MArch/April 2019, ending in Southampton is already open for sale, it is extremely likely to have her sailing out of Southampton again in 2019.

We have also just booked the April 6th, 2019 - Rome to Southampton. Seems a long time to wait, but have been eyeing this itinerary on Princess and could not do it in 2018, so am excited to have booked for 2019.
We just booked this today! So far away, but lots to do with research.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Sapphire is sailing from Singapore to London on March 10th 2019. I hope to be on it but I am a single traveller and would love to ask if there are any ladies who would care to share a cabin with me, I am a widow in my mid 70's, non smoker, only a very occasional drink, I am Australian (but born in UK) and easy to get along with, would love to hear from anyone.