TRI Rail South Florida

island284

i know many of us use Tri Rail for transportation to and from PE and Miami. I was out on their site today and it states TRI RAIL WILL RESUME SERVICE SATURDAY, Sept 16 with free ridership through the weekend.

I hope this helps some of you who need this info.

i know many of us use Tri Rail for transportation to and from PE and Miami. I was out on their site today and it states TRI RAIL WILL RESUME SERVICE SATURDAY, Sept 16 with free ridership through the weekend.

I hope this helps some of you who need this info.

Thanks, good to know, and can't beat the price...

I am hoping someone can tell me the route from POM to Port Everglades using the trirail.

You would board at the Deerfield, Cypress Creek, or Pompano. Pompano station - which ever is closest to you and go SOUTH to the Ft. lauderdale AIRPORT station. (Station order north to south is Deerfield, then going south Pompano, then Crpress Creek, then Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Blvd station.). The Ft L AIRPORT station is just AFTER the Ft L/broward Blvd station). Trains run every hour. The taxi fare from the station to the port is between $15-$20 depending on the route the taxi driver takes.

You would board at the Deerfield, Cypress Creek, or Pompano. Pompano station - which ever is closest to you and go SOUTH to the Ft. lauderdale AIRPORT station. (Station order north to south is Deerfield, then going south Pompano, then Crpress Creek, then Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Blvd station.). The Ft L AIRPORT station is just AFTER the Ft L/broward Blvd station). Trains run every hour. The taxi fare from the station to the port is between $15-$20 depending on the route the taxi driver takes.

Wrong stations. R u talking about Palm Beach?

I am hoping someone can tell me the route from POM to Port Everglades using the trirail.

Take a cab or a shuttle. Not worth the trouble IMO at all as you have to take a cab to tri-rail and a cab from tri-rail to port everglades. We only take tri-rail if we are staying with family and we need to get to FLL or PBI.

Wrong stations. R u talking about Palm Beach?

The person asked about TRI RAIL from POM which usually stands for Pompano Beach. These are the correct stations for Tri Rail.

I agree that I wouldn't hop on TRI Rail for that short of distance but they asked for info and I furnished it.

The person asked about TRI RAIL from POM which usually stands for Pompano Beach. These are the correct stations for Tri Rail.

I agree that I wouldn't hop on TRI Rail for that short of distance but they asked for info and I furnished it.

I thimk in this case POM = Port of Miami.

Take a cab or a shuttle. Not worth the trouble IMO at all as you have to take a cab to tri-rail and a cab from tri-rail to port everglades. We only take tri-rail if we are staying with family and we need to get to FLL or PBI.

No cab needed at the Miami end - the free monorail goes from the airport to the Tri-rail station - same as the car rentals. You are right though - probably not worth the hassle for most, maybe for a single without much luggage. On a weekday in rush hour though, it is a good choice. Relaxing with the free wifi while the traffic on I95 is a parking lot does have some merit.