Latitudes rewards

300dtc

Has anyone else not been given their latitude reward points to their account this month? I know that the terrible problems from the hurricane probably interfered with a lot of regular things at headquarters, but we returned September 2 and I called 3 days ago and was told it's set as an automatic load 48 hours after your cruise. Well, it's now 13 days after and nothing...just checking to see if it's pervasive across the system. Thank you...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You do have a year from when your cruise ended to pursue getting the correct points applied to your account.

As you have noted - the hurricane has wrecked havoc on Florida and NCL operations.

Given a bit more time check you account. FAQs noted below:

I don't see an email or physical address in Miami to handle this by those methods.

How do I contact Latitudes Rewards customer service?

Call 866-234-0292.

When are Rewards points applied to my account?

Rewards points are applied to your account after you return from your cruise. Points will be applied within 48 hours after you have completed a sailing.

What if my cruise history is incorrect?

If a cruise is missing in your cruise history, you have 12 months from the return date of the cruise to claim the missing points. Log in to My NCL and go to ‘Latitudes Rewards’ tab. Click on the 'Report a missing cruise' link on the 'Cruise History' tab and submit the information requested. To receive points for a missing cruise, you may be asked to provide your reservation number, a copy of your cruise ticket (eDocs), and/or key card. All inquiries will be addressed in the order they were received. We kindly ask that requests for missing cruise only be submitted if the required criteria have been met (i.e. within 12 months of end of cruise).

We can only credit your Latitudes account with missing points for cruises taken within the last 12 months.

One thing to note if you have cancelled or rebooked your cruise at any time may affect the awarding of the

latitudes points - be patient and call and find out what you have to do to get it fixed.

If you have had a recent cruise that makes your status Platinum this would be an urgent request as the perks

for the Platinum are meaningful compared to chocolate covered strawberries at other tiers.

Historically, getting replies from the Lattitudes group was slow.

With the storm, anything could happen. Unless someone is cruising soon AND the points would make a difference, I would not bother with it for a month or two. Put a note on your calendar to check later. As said, you have a year to request it be fixed.

We got the points for our cruise which ended on 3rd Sept within a couple of days.

Thank you, I just wanted to know if it was just a glitch to my account or throughout the system...I did send the message to latitudes and had no response yet. So, I'll give them another few days, then try to call again, I guess I was just excited to see our level go to gold!

Sent from my iPad using Forums