Dessert nights

haawwks27

Chandom those photos have me wanting to get back on a ship asap!
Don't know why. Seems I took more pictures of food this cruise than I normally do.

Would love to make my way back to Anthem. Glad I have Oasis coming up the end of October.

Sent from a mobile device

Don't know why. Seems I took more pictures of food this cruise than I normally do.

Would love to make my way back to Anthem. Glad I have Oasis coming up the end of October.

Did they do donut night on your sailing? They did on our last Anthem sailing in February, but I didn't learn about it until I read a review on Cruise Critic.:(

I just booked Anthem again, third time is a charm, I hope, so I have to catch up on what has changed:D

Did they do donut night on your sailing? They did on our last Anthem sailing in February, but I didn't learn about it until I read a review on Cruise Critic.:(

I just booked Anthem again, third time is a charm, I hope, so I have to catch up on what has changed:D

Don't recall seeing a donut night.

OMG, they had doughnut night on the Anthem in January. FRESH OUT OF THE FRYER. OMG OMG OMG

bf0ba39dd703644bc7a00fc126d0e003.jpg