Coffee Card

Grimsby

We always purchased a "coffee card" on Princess, and other lines. This sold for about $35.00 and allowed the holder 10 or 15 specialty coffees, and unlimited brewed coffees. I've been looking, but don't see this available on our upcoming Nieuw Amsterdam cruise. Does H. A. L. not offer these??

HAL provides unlimited "brewed" coffees via Room Service (24/7), Main Dining Room (during meal hours), Specialty Restaurants (during meal hours), and Lido Market (24/7).

You can even bring your thermos and fill it in the Lido Market each evening so that you can have hot coffee when your toes touch the floor in the morning.

If you're talking about coffee shop type purchases in the Explorations Cafe then no they don't have a card such as the one you're describing. They do have one which includes an insulated mug but it doesn't really give you a discount on the coffees. Just a limited amount to spend.

When did HAL start brewed coffee in all those locations ? Last year on the Noordam in Alaska, only the explorations Cafe had brewed coffee.

HAL has brewed coffee as far back as I've noticed it being made (which is a long time). I've watched the Lido stewards put ground coffee in the machines when making more.