Pacific Princess 12 day Venice to Venice Oct 2017

Westiesheepie

Last October we were thoroughly spoiled on a Seabourn Greek Isles cruise. This is my first Princess cruise in almost 20 yrs. We chose this cruise mainly for the itinerary and the smaller size of the Pacific Princess. Has anyone sailed this cruise recently? I'd love to hear about your experience onboard and the ports. We are most excited about Kotor, Split, Naples, and Livorno ports.

Last October we were thoroughly spoiled on a Seabourn Greek Isles cruise. This is my first Princess cruise in almost 20 yrs. We chose this cruise mainly for the itinerary and the smaller size of the Pacific Princess. Has anyone sailed this cruise recently? I'd love to hear about your experience onboard and the ports. We are most excited about Kotor, Split, Naples, and Livorno ports.

Please join the roll call. It can be found here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2361886&page=6

The Pacific Princess is a delightful little ship. I was on her a couple of years ago for a Med and Adriatic cruise out of Venice, and again this past December for a transatlantic from Rome to FLL. My 3rd cruise on her in the past 2 years begins in less than a week ... 23 days from Dover to Venice. Love that ship and can't wait to sail on her again!!

Thanks for the replies and for directing me to that amazing blog. Pacific Princess sounds lovely! We are so excited!

There are labels down the right side of the page (web view only, so on an iPad or computer) for all the ports you’ve listed. Split and Kotor were favorites and we did the Princess Cinque Terre excursion from Livorno. We were in Naples multiple times and did the archeological musuem once and Pompeii another time.

You will love the Med on the Pacific Princess!