Carnival Website

DLRM

We purchased the Cheers Package (2) and a case of water. I have the confirmation email of the purchase but don't see it anywhere on the Carnival website when I log in to see my account. It has my cruise info of course but nothing about the other.

Am I supposed to or....?

I cannot advise you about Cheers but we've purchased water and it shows up under your Cruise Manager, "Cruise Details" if you scroll down to "My Orders."

Edit: Worst case, print out the email(s) and take them with you in case there are any issues when you board.

I cannot advise you about Cheers but we've purchased water and it shows up under your Cruise Manager, "Cruise Details" if you scroll down to "My Orders."

Edit: Worst case, print out the email(s) and take them with you in case there are any issues when you board.

Don't see a "My Orders." Is it one of the tabs "My Activities" "My Guest" "My Billing" etc? I have those but nothing about Orders.

I do plan on taking copies of all the confirmation emails to prevent any problems but just really wondered if it was there and where.

Don't see a "My Orders." Is it one of the tabs "My Activities" "My Guest" "My Billing" etc? I have those but nothing about Orders.

I do plan on taking copies of all the confirmation emails to prevent any problems but just really wondered if it was there and where.

It should be under the "My Billing" tab, scroll down and you should see a "My Orders" section.

I hope you realize that bottled water is now included in the Cheers package.

Oh yes. We do. We drink a lot of water. A LOT of water. Keep those for the room (and RTICS when we leave the room) and then drink all the other stuff throughout the day.

$4.50 is well worth not having to worry about making sure we carry a few bottles to the room at the end of every night.

It should be under the "My Billing" tab, scroll down and you should see a "My Orders" section.

Found "My Orders" (thanks!)

But nothing there. I'll give it another week or so and if it doesn't list them, I'll email them.

(and of course, taking my receipts but I'd still like to see it there)

But nothing there. I'll give it another week or so and if it doesn't list them, I'll email them.

Their website is very glitchy. I purchased Faster to the Fun over 2 months ago and it's still not showing up in my documents. I was told to have patience and their IT Department is working on it but to expect delays due to the storms because they're apparently pretty backed up working on those issues at the moment. So expect delays while they work on updating your account. Good luck.

I was told by Carnival to print e mail confirmations of the orders and as long as you have that, you should be fine if it's not updated in your account by sailing day.

BTW I also have Cheers, but after reading this thread will go and purchase a water case for myself as well. Good idea to have a case in the cabin and agree $4.50 is worth the convenience over making trips for one bottle at a time.

I've never seen it in my account/reservation when purchasing water, but it is always waiting for me in my cabin when I arrive.

I bought water for my 8/30 cruise and it did show under Manage My Cruise. I believe it was under the My Activities tab (of course I can't see it now because I've already sailed).

When I could view my documents, it also showed up there.

Don't buy Cheers so can't help with that.

Is there a cut off time prior to the cruise to purchase cheers at the discounted rate?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carnival website states you can purchase Cheers up until 10pm of the day before embarkation for the discounted rate.

FTTF will show up under excursions. Look their and you'll probably find it.

That's where it is before you purchase it. After you purchase FTTF, it should show up on your Boarding Pass and Luggage Tags. This is my beef with Carnival...it's been 2 months and still showing up on neither. :mad:

It thankfully DOES show up in my Cruise Manager under "My Activities", yet when I click on to "view details" of that, it takes me to "My Billing" where it doesn't show.

Very frustrating, but i'm armed with printouts of the FTTF purchase in case i'm shooed away like a stray dog from the FTTF line on debarkation day. Their website is just very glitchy and severely outdated as well.

I ordered some things too, and the only thing that shows up is our pre-booked excursion.....but none of the pre-purchased items. So, I plan on taking a printout as 'proof' in case they don't show up on board....LOL!