Live from Regal Princess 9/23/17

cruiserking

Jonathan:

Will be doing a NE/Canada cruise on Royal in CC next October. Loved your posts! Thanks for taking the time. Two questions I have though. In what I found, so far, on Princess site re: CC, they say we get to quote:

PRIORITY EMBARK & DEBARK

Skip the lines with preferred check-in upon arrival and our exclusive disembarkation lounge during departure.

I am surprised you did not get that. Also, I cannot find in print anywhere that states we get priority tender usage. Can you show me where it says that? That would be a great perk for going CC too. Thanks again for a wonderful post.

Pooh

Preferred check in and priority tendering.

8e1fecb249364816592c65b551d3986d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Jonathan:

Will be doing a NE/Canada cruise on Royal in CC next October. Loved your posts! Thanks for taking the time. Two questions I have though. In what I found, so far, on Princess site re: CC, they say we get to quote:

PRIORITY EMBARK & DEBARK

Skip the lines with preferred check-in upon arrival and our exclusive disembarkation lounge during departure.

I am surprised you did not get that. Also, I cannot find in print anywhere that states we get priority tender usage. Can you show me where it says that? That would be a great perk for going CC too. Thanks again for a wonderful post.

Pooh

Hi PoohUnderstands,

Unfortunately, Princess doesn't have all of the CC kinks worked out. I had forgotten about the priority debark.

When you get on board make sure you speak with someone at the Front Desk to figure out how it works.

We should have been given info in our cabin, but, were not. They really need a dedicated CC concierge to assist.

You will love Club and Royal Class. Have a great cruise!

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app