Diamond Drinks outside Diamond Lounge

We are taking our first cruise as diamond on the Anthem November 11th. I know you get 3 drinks per night at almost any bar during the hours as the Diamond Lounge, but are you limited to the same drinks as in the Diamond lounge or can you get frozen drinks or perhaps a chocolate martini. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Aileen

We were on the Anthem a couple of weeks ago and due to the number of Diamonds on board, the deck 4 Music Hall bar was used as an overspill. The guys there couldn't do frozen drinks on Diamond, but did loads of Chocolate Martini's!

Simon

Loads of Chocolate Martini's? The creamy Chocolate Martini's, not the clear ones.

Aileen

Loads of Chocolate Martini's? The creamy Chocolate Martini's, not the clear ones.

Aileen

Don't hold me to this, but I think it was:

Squirt chocolate round the inside of the glass. Pour ice, 1 shot vodka, 2 shots Baileys and some chocolate sauce into shaker. Shake and serve.

Simon

Can you have more than 3 drinks @ the Diamond Lounge??? Are your cards scanned there??

(first RC cruise with Diamond privileges)

No 3 drink limit in the Diamond Lounge (or suite lounge). Sometimes it is hard to find a bartender in the DL to take your order. We have never had our card scanned when getting a drink in DL. They do scan your card at all of the bars outside the DL and SL however.