Port of San Juan now open during daylight hours!

Atocha Shipwreck Gal

We are on the Summit with a 11/11 departure date leaving from PR. I don't want to go to San Juan anymore. Wonder what recourse we have?

I know we should call Celebrity, but I don't want to be aggravated at this point, I am guessing they won't commit to anything 45 days out. We are just far enough away to not get a definite answer.

I know this is unprecedented, and as was mentioned above, it seems impossible to arrive in PR and safely depart the following day. :(

Did you buy cruise insurance?

Yes I did. Never travel without it. I am just concerned that it will be declined if the ship sails on time and out of San Juan, with or without me.

Celebrity is now showing the Summit sailing from/to San Juan on all cruises through 12/31, except for the cruise of 11/11, for which they show nothing. This might mean that there are no changes to the 11/11 itinerary..

Celebrity is now showing the Summit sailing from/to San Juan on all cruises through 12/31, except for the cruise of 11/11, for which they show nothing. This might mean that there are no changes to the 11/11 itinerary..

That is correct. I am on that sailing. They temporarily substituted St Croix for St Thomas but tonight they have added St Thomas back on to our trip so that we will be sailing our original itinerary!

If they do sail out of San Juan.(.bad idea.), I would not only confirm flights with air carriers and hotel res, but would definitely sign up for Celeb post cruise transp from ship to airport as there may be insufficient taxis available.. ..And if flying in day of the, cruise get Celeb transp from airport to ship