off season cruising ???

bones774

I've cruised many times and always with the kids so it's always been high season and lots of pax onboard. I never really minded and the kids like it with big crowds. I'm thinking about taking a cruise now out of NY, solo, some of the prices are crazy low, not even charging for single supplement. I would imagine the amount of people to be much lower. Are the crowds significantly less and very noticeable? I just might like the peace and quiet of a less than packed ship. Any opinions please Thanks

I've cruised many times and always with the kids so it's always been high season and lots of pax onboard. I never really minded and the kids like it with big crowds. I'm thinking about taking a cruise now out of NY, solo, some of the prices are crazy low, not even charging for single supplement. I would imagine the amount of people to be much lower. Are the crowds significantly less and very noticeable? I just might like the peace and quiet of a less than packed ship. Any opinions please Thanks

The number of passengers might be lower, but more likely, the mix of passengers would be different. More retired folks, fewer kids.