HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

Rick - its only the first night... might get busier.... or not...

Rick's on a rampage right now. He hates the music, hates the DJ, hates the people in the Attic. I think he just got into an argument with a cocktail napkin. I'm signing him up for the Anger Management seminar at 8:30 AM.

Rick - its only the first night... might get busier.... or not...

I was watching quite a few periscopes from the blog group cruise a couple weeks ago. There’s a super fun 50s night to look forward to!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up and moving. A great start to the day.

5b215b033c22eaa08ed37065a0bcca4e.jpg

Maybe not for this guy on our balcony. I sure feel like him though.

2478bdf8029dcdbe97feaffced85dd14.jpg

What's that in the distance...

d3be40f6e9fd1e301b34d4ad0fe56ee3.jpg

A NCL ship here to rescue Party Life Rick.

7329c06ef6c264819a51cfcbc13ef170.jpg

Breakfast.

b19357b6c958aa8362d6e9cc86f162cb.jpg

a2d9632bab32e067da93639ddcfda016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where's Maureen:confused:

Hope she isn't aimlessly wondering around looking for fun.

I heard she had an exciting time at late dinner last night in the main dining room. Hopefully my sources can come through with a photo later. ;p

Slight change in plans tonight. Dinner at 150 CP has been bumped forward to 6:30. It conflicted with Trivia. How mini zipper pulls does the Rat need? Maybe he's a pack rat. LOL, now this comes from the guy who's about to leave to go to flow riding. Pot, meet kettle.

News on the pool deck. Chogs are out but time labels are going onto unattended towels. Lisa is anticipating arguments, potential fistfights in 30 minutes or more. We will cut in to your regular scheduled programming if something exciting happens.

Unfortunately the embedded YouTube video button isn't working today. Please click on the following link and you can watch the short time lapse video that I put together from yesterday's sail away. Turn on your volume.

Slight change in plans tonight. Dinner at 150 CP has been bumped forward to 6:30. It conflicted with Trivia. How mini zipper pulls does the Rat need? Maybe he's a pack rat. LOL, now this comes from the guy who's about to leave to go to flow riding. Pot, meet kettle.

News on the pool deck. Chogs are out but time labels are going onto unattended towels. Lisa is anticipating arguments, potential fistfights in 30 minutes or more. We will cut in to your regular scheduled programming if something exciting happens.

My DH, 25 yr old son with autism and I were on Harmony Sept. 16-23. Captain said the ship was full, but we surprisingly always found chairs at the pools. Perhaps the crowd didn't include as many sun worshippers as usual. Note: We DID like that since our cruise on Harmony in January, they have now restricted the sports pool to adults only. We were tired of being jumped on by unsupervised little kids.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Unfortunately the embedded YouTube video button isn't working today. Please click on the following link and you can watch the short time lapse video that I put together from yesterday's sail away. Turn on your volume.

Great stuff... thanks for that!