help settle a argument

haawwks27

it has been a few years since we last cruised Oasis and even longer when we did Carnival and NCL.

drinks... what is included? im talking non alcoholic.

we are discussing the drink package that is more than soda. it states it included coffee juices and bottled wated

are the the dispenser machines for juices in the WJ? does this offer water as well? obviously bottle water is different than water from a spout but.."if we do not buy the package, do we have to pay for every liquid we drink"

apologies in advance for the question if it is stupid

Iced water is available at any bar or food location.

Drinks included: tap water, coffee, hot/iced tea, hot chocolate, white/chocolate milk, basic juices like OJ (not fresh squeezed), Apple, tomato, cranberry (Windjammer usually has OJ; more selection in MDR), lemonade, flavored water, punch (Windjammer).

Drinks in Windjammer are usually pre poured and sitting on a tray.

Hi - the original poster asked "we are discussing the drink package that is more than soda", not what is free. If they mean the refreshment package (which is more than soda as mentioned) then this is what is included in that.

Wake up with the aroma of your favorite freshly brewed premium coffee or tea and enjoy breakfast with fresh-squeezed juices. Keep hydrated all day long with unlimited fountain soda refills in your Coca-Cola souvenir cup or a refreshing bottle of still or sparkling water. At night, pull up a seat at the bar and order your choice of non-alcoholic cocktails.

Hi - the original poster asked "we are discussing the drink package that is more than soda", not what is free. If they mean the refreshment package (which is more than soda as mentioned) then this is what is included in that.

Wake up with the aroma of your favorite freshly brewed premium coffee or tea and enjoy breakfast with fresh-squeezed juices. Keep hydrated all day long with unlimited fountain soda refills in your Coca-Cola souvenir cup or a refreshing bottle of still or sparkling water. At night, pull up a seat at the bar and order your choice of non-alcoholic cocktails.

My life enjoys getting Hot Chai Tea with the refreshment package.

All of the above pretty much answer your question. I would add that, if I am on a ship with the Freestyle Coke Machines (Oasis is one of them), I will always get the soda package. You can get all varieties of soda, flavored soda, lemonade, Power Aid, flavored water, etc. I always have shaker bottles with me, and will dump the contents of my "Coke Cup" into them to keep extra beverages in the stateroom fridge - for those times when you want something to drink IN the cabin. If the ship doesn't have these machines, I don't get my money's worth out of the soda package.

If you get the soda package, do you need to use and carry around the provided Coke cup? Do they provide cups at the dispensers to use?

No, you don't need to carry about the cup. There is a great hack on youtube from an eight year old who figured it out so he didn't have to carry around the cup. He basically smashed the cup, took the RFID chip and taped it to his sea pass card. BRILLIANT!!!!

No, you don't need to carry about the cup. There is a great hack on youtube from an eight year old who figured it out so he didn't have to carry around the cup. He basically smashed the cup, took the RFID chip and taped it to his sea pass card. BRILLIANT!!!!

If he's not carrying the cup, what is he pouring the beverages into?

If he's not carrying the cup, what is he pouring the beverages into?

The family is using the small, clear plastic cups that you see in the WJ and Cafe Promenade. They put the card with the taped on chip on the spot on the freestyle machine where you put a cup and then put the other cups on top to fill them. By leaving the card there, they can fill multiple cups without having to wait the waiting period between fills. The whole family toasts with drinks at the end.:rolleyes:

It is just someone trying to scam the system and share a package. Breaking the cups and taking out the chip has been posted here many times before, it is nothing new.:cool:

The family is using the small, clear plastic cups that you see in the WJ and Cafe Promenade. They put the card with the taped on chip on the spot on the freestyle machine where you put a cup and then put the other cups on top to fill them. By leaving the card there, they can fill multiple cups without having to wait the waiting period between fills. The whole family toasts with drinks at the end.:rolleyes:

It is just someone trying to scam the system and share a package. Breaking the cups and taking out the chip has been posted here many times before, it is nothing new.:cool:

:o:o Wow. It never occurred to me that people would want/need to share SODA packages! That's taking it to a whole new level. lol I guess there is one advantage to me needing a scooter on cruises: I always have a basket for my cup.

I didn't see that scam part on behalf of the eight year old. I am guessing if you want to rip off the machine you could do that without going to the trouble of breaking the cup. Maybe posted many times, but OP still asked and 90% of the responses on CC have been posted many times. So do we stop responding?

it has been a few years since we last cruised Oasis and even longer when we did Carnival and NCL.

drinks... what is included? im talking non alcoholic.

we are discussing the drink package that is more than soda. it states it included coffee juices and bottled wated

are the the dispenser machines for juices in the WJ? does this offer water as well? obviously bottle water is different than water from a spout but.."if we do not buy the package, do we have to pay for every liquid we drink"

apologies in advance for the question if it is stupid

I didn't see that scam part on behalf of the eight year old. I am guessing if you want to rip off the machine you could do that without going to the trouble of breaking the cup. Maybe posted many times, but OP still asked and 90% of the responses on CC have been posted many times. So do we stop responding?

It would be nice if the OP returned back and thanked us.:D