is it possible to get a refund for the cruise next certificate ?

newbie8

I have a cruise next certificate that will expire in a few months but I am not able to take

a cruise before it gets expired. I have read some old post where the person said he got a refund for an unused certificate.

Has anyone recently requested a refund and been successful ?

I have a cruise next certificate that will expire in a few months but I am not able to take

a cruise before it gets expired. I have read some old post where the person said he got a refund for an unused certificate.

Has anyone recently requested a refund and been successful ?

From the terms on those...

4. CruiseNext Deposits are refundable only within 30 days of purchase, in the amount paid minus the amount of the instant shipboard credit. A CruiseNext Deposit can only be applied to a new reservation and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. CruiseNext Deposits are transferable at no charge.

Maybe you could gift it to someone, or sell it on one of the auction sites.

• 7 months later...
Yes it is.

4. CruiseNext Deposits are refundable only within 30 days of purchase, in the amount paid minus the amount of the instant shipboard credit. A CruiseNext Deposit can only be applied to a new reservation and otherwise has no cash value and is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. CruiseNext Deposits are transferable at no charge.

These certificates are about to expire, so have exceed the 30 day refund window.